Revival69

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
A_Laakso

Revival69

Post by A_Laakso »

I got a flyer for forthcoming film about 1969 rock'n'roll revival concerts. It says the film has unseen clip of John talking about his view of beatles' future;
Why was it possible for the Doors, led by Jim Morrison, who had a tight tour schedule? How did John Lennon's request to appear come about? When he headed to Toronto with his beloved wife Yoko Ono and Eric Clapton, he also had a "hidden determination" about the Beatles. Even if you're not a fan, you can't miss his precious voice, which will be unveiled to the public for the first time!
applebonkerz

Re: Revival69

Post by applebonkerz »

Hi All, happy new year. I've just finished watching this film, and if you haven't seen it yet, it's well worth a viewing. Much more background stories of the event, and video I've not seen before from the day. It doesn't include the full Lennon segment of the show, but you've already seen and heard that previously. This is a very interesting documentary of the whole event. Have a look here:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8o7khu
fabwill

Re: Revival69

Post by fabwill »

applebonkerz wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:32 am Hi All, happy new year. I've just finished watching this film, and if you haven't seen it yet, it's well worth a viewing. Much more background stories of the event, and video I've not seen before from the day. It doesn't include the full Lennon segment of the show, but you've already seen and heard that previously. This is a very interesting documentary of the whole event. Have a look here:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8o7khu
I hadn't realised this was up 'for free' - thanks for sharing. This has not otherwise been made available in the UK, so should I be surprised that a commercial outlet couldn't be found for this? Do we think Daytime Revolution will find a home?