The Beatles Red Sails in the Sunset - Star Club - Improved vocals video?

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Bert13

Re: The Beatles Red Sails in the Sunset - Star Club - Improved vocals video?

Post by Bert13 »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:38 pm
Bert13 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:16 am Why was this thread removed? I searched for Magnetophone Band because I was looking for something Star Club related and came up empty. Was this superseded by an upgrade perhaps? I really must have lost the plot here, would appreciate if someone could explain.
Yes, it was superseded by Seventeen:

viewtopic.php?t=8044&hilit=seventeen
Thank you LR. That's what I thought. What threw me off was the fact that Seventeen didn't have all the extras Magnetophone Band had, documents, newspaper articles, photos, a slide show etc. and one set of tracks (not counting the EPs) instead of Magnetophones mono/stereo options.
Lord Reith

Re: The Beatles Red Sails in the Sunset - Star Club - Improved vocals video?

Post by Lord Reith »

Bert13 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:29 am Thank you LR. That's what I thought. What threw me off was the fact that Seventeen didn't have all the extras Magnetophone Band had, documents, newspaper articles, photos, a slide show etc. and one set of tracks (not counting the EPs) instead of Magnetophones mono/stereo options.
Well I suppose one day I might put the newer mixes in order or do something else with them and include those extras again. In the meantime I can't really listen to either the raw mono or my stereo version anymore. Nothing dates so fast as remixes...
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene