John Lennon Journals

Wherever you are, you are here…
verticalman18

John Lennon Journals

Post by verticalman18 »

Hello guys is there anyone have this bootleg?
Attachments
Folder (1).jpg
Folder (1).jpg (42.78 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
dumbchops

Re: John Lennon Journals

Post by dumbchops »

You've started 11 topics in John Lennon and all of them are requests. I don't know why but I was kind of bored and decided to count them all. Good luck. The party begins when you've started 20 topics with all of them being requests. At 50 requests (should you be able to make it that far) you win a month of free tap dance lessons at Renaldo's Dance Academy and a genuine floating turd in a fish aquarium.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
verticalman18

Post by verticalman18 »

dumbchops wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:28 pm You've started 11 topics in John Lennon and all of them are requests. I don't know why but I was kind of bored and decided to count them all. Good luck. The party begins when you've started 20 topics with all of them being requests. At 50 requests (should you be able to make it that far) you win a month of free tap dance lessons at Renaldo's Dance Academy and a genuine floating turd in a fish aquarium.
Sorry for requesting to much and monitoring me...
Lee67

Post by Lee67 »

verticalman18 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:59 am Sorry for requesting to much and monitoring me...
This is not monitoring. Even a blind person noticed your numerous (and at first rather rude, just "re up" and nothing more, no polite request or thank you) requests. (I do have some of the bootlegs you find, but they're all only in 192 kbps, so others would beat me to the punch. But if you want, you can download it from me via soulseek. I have the same nick as here.)
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23)
verticalman18

Post by verticalman18 »

Lee67 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:38 am
verticalman18 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:59 am Sorry for requesting to much and monitoring me...
This is not monitoring. Even a blind person noticed your numerous (and at first rather rude, just "re up" and nothing more, no polite request or thank you) requests. (I do have some of the bootlegs you find, but they're all only in 192 kbps, so others would beat me to the punch. But if you want, you can download it from me via soulseek. I have the same nick as here.)
Appreciate much sir...the reason why im requesting those bootleg coz i want to have that a copy... Sorry for requesting to much