Wow
silver_2000

Re: Morecambe And Wise Show - Colorized

Post by silver_2000 »

Part 2, This Boy in full color, check it out,
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

silver_2000, you always amaze me with those cross-fade edits in colour. As I said in the past, you do great research on finding the right colours. Just seeing a bit or Morecamb and Wise to finally see them colourized.. are you going to work on the whole appearance? This is one of the few British TV appearances that is in excellent quality. Is it hard to colourize not-so perfect videos? Get Back outtakes for example.
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

zappaf78 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:21 pm silver_2000, you always amaze me with those cross-fade edits in colour. As I said in the past, you do great research on finding the right colours. Just seeing a bit or Morecamb and Wise to finally see them colourized.. are you going to work on the whole appearance? This is one of the few British TV appearances that is in excellent quality. Is it hard to colourize not-so perfect videos? Get Back outtakes for example.

Going finish All My Loving from Wise, not going do skit song, I have never tried to colorize the Get Back outtakes. I thank you for the compliments.
beatlesaint

Post by beatlesaint »

These two songs are the best colourisations of The Beatles I think I've ever seen.
Fantastic work :D
Computer Gary

Post by Computer Gary »

zappaf78 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:21 pmThis is one of the few British TV appearances that is in excellent quality.
If memory serves me right, Paul once said that the Beatles on Morecambe and Wise was his all-time favorite TV appearance. Don't remember where I heard it so unfortunately I can't cite a source.
silver_2000 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:27 pmnot going do skit song
You're not going to colorize "Moonlight Bay" or the little comedy bit with the Beatles and Morecambe and Wise that precedes it? You've got to! That's a big part of the show! And since "Moonlight Bay" was the very last part of that episode, please also include the closing credits (which have Ringo sitting behind the drums, still in vintage dress, long after everyone else has left the stage).
Grandfather: I must see Paulie!
Cop: Go home, then, and see him on the telly!
Yellowsubmarine

Post by Yellowsubmarine »

Here are the right colors

silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Yellowsubmarine wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:08 am Here are the right colors

Those were the colors for the rehearsal, I looked at all the color photos, for my research, the background seemed to be darkish green, and the pillars a bit blue, its also possible that the color of the background changed mid-show, especially right after I want To hold your hand, and I want to hold your hand background wasn't green, I am not sure, nothing is 100%, but I do know that the background was indeed green for a good chunk of the performance, if not the entire performance
IMG_1605-2.jpg
IMG_1605-2.jpg (74.12 KiB) Viewed 938 times
image0-2.jpg
image0-2.jpg (318.14 KiB) Viewed 938 times
unknown-5.png
unknown-5.png (698.45 KiB) Viewed 938 times
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Computer Gary wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:52 am
zappaf78 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:21 pmThis is one of the few British TV appearances that is in excellent quality.
If memory serves me right, Paul once said that the Beatles on Morecambe and Wise was his all-time favorite TV appearance. Don't remember where I heard it so unfortunately I can't cite a source.
silver_2000 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:27 pmnot going do skit song
You're not going to colorize "Moonlight Bay" or the little comedy bit with the Beatles and Morecambe and Wise that precedes it? You've got to! That's a big part of the show! And since "Moonlight Bay" was the very last part of that episode, please also include the closing credits (which have Ringo sitting behind the drums, still in vintage dress, long after everyone else has left the stage).
There is minimal movement on the Moonlight Bay part, one angle, so the colorization would be pretty easy, not a bunch of time, I will consider it!