Beatles - Colorized - Liverpool!

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
silver_2000

Beatles - Colorized - Liverpool!

Post by silver_2000 »

Going slowly...but eventually colorize the entire Morecambe And Wise Show Beatles appearance. I might not colorize the sketches, but at the least will colorize the performances of the "real" non-joke songs, I Want To Hold Your Hand, This Boy, and All My Loving, I plan to use the same colors, same editing, to make them look identical.. In my mind, the colors look pretty realistic, not perfect, but definitely better then most of the others posted around..

This is the first part, I Want To Hold Your Hand in color, check it out, and if you want the other songs, let me know..Thanks!
Last edited by silver_2000 on Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
silver_2000

Re: Morecambe And Wise Show - Colorized

Post by silver_2000 »

One thing I forgot to mention, the reason for the audio change to prevent the video from being pulled from YouTube, also, for the most part I do think the Miami rehearsal audio is 10/10 in terms of bootlegs, probably the best live 64 audio, at least for the This Boy, All My Loving, Hold Your Hand, and From Me To You, I do think that She Loves You and Saw Her Standing have some really weird mixing issues.
MRLENNON_BRASIL

Post by MRLENNON_BRASIL »

Thanks ;)
mikec

Post by mikec »

silver_2000 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:43 am Going slowly...but eventually colorize the entire Morecambe And Wise Show Beatles appearance. I might not colorize the sketches, but at the least will colorize the performances of the "real" non-joke songs, I Want To Hold Your Hand, This Boy, and All My Loving, I plan to use the same colors, same editing, to make them look identical.. In my mind, the colors look pretty realistic, not perfect, but definitely better then most of the others posted around..

This is the first part, I Want To Hold Your Hand in color, check it out, and if you want the other songs, let me know..Thanks!
Congratulations for your splendid job, pretty realistic as you say unlike others floating around, looking forward to see the rest and other works from you.
Tex

Post by Tex »

Excellent.

I tried but could not find a real color photograph to compare with.

You might try uploading to Vimeo as well they may not be as restrictive as YouTube.
Computer Gary

Post by Computer Gary »

I'll repeat what I said about your "I Feel Fine" video: if I didn't know any better, I'd think it was actually filmed in color, not colorized! In this case, however, the very beginning and the end, and a slight glitch at 1:08, gives it away.

Otherwise - well, your username may be silver, but the work you're putting out is pure gold! 😃
Grandfather: I must see Paulie!
Cop: Go home, then, and see him on the telly!
millerTEK

Post by millerTEK »

Kool that each time I find new colorized attempts - the technology and quality improves!!!!
millerTEK

Post by millerTEK »

millerTEK wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:22 am Kool that each time I find new colorized attempts - the technology and quality improves!!!!
1963.12.02 - 03 - I Want To Hold Your Hand (Elstree Studio Centre)

Since this was recorded in front of a small live audience, it might not get YANKED by Youtube as it sounds different.
I would like to see the remaining 2 songs when you get a chance
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

millerTEK wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:36 am
millerTEK wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:22 am Kool that each time I find new colorized attempts - the technology and quality improves!!!!
1963.12.02 - 03 - I Want To Hold Your Hand (Elstree Studio Centre)

Since this was recorded in front of a small live audience, it might not get YANKED by Youtube as it sounds different.
I would like to see the remaining 2 songs when you get a chance
Getting to work on This Boy as type this message, its around a 8 day process or so
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Computer Gary wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:06 am I'll repeat what I said about your "I Feel Fine" video: if I didn't know any better, I'd think it was actually filmed in color, not colorized! In this case, however, the very beginning and the end, and a slight glitch at 1:08, gives it away.

Otherwise - well, your username may be silver, but the work you're putting out is pure gold! 😃
Thanks Gary, appreciate it!