Yoko Ono Then & Now (1984 Pioneer Artists Laserdisc) DVD

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Phil_Lip

Re: Yoko Ono Then & Now (1984 Pioneer Artists Laserdisc) DVD

Post by Phil_Lip »

Thanks for the upgrade.
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

I always get a message saying too many people are downloading. Has some bugger lifted this link and posted it somewhere else?
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
tdgrnwld

Post by tdgrnwld »

Thank you, cliftdean74!
applebonkerz

Post by applebonkerz »

Lord Reith wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:43 am I always get a message saying too many people are downloading. Has some bugger lifted this link and posted it somewhere else?
I believe if you are signed into a/your google account, those kinds of messages go away and you can get the files with no problem at all.
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

applebonkerz wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:45 pm
Lord Reith wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:43 am I always get a message saying too many people are downloading. Has some bugger lifted this link and posted it somewhere else?
I believe if you are signed into a/your google account, those kinds of messages go away and you can get the files with no problem at all.
right.
you need a google-drive account. Add the file you want to download to the your google-drive account (log in to your google-drive account before), and then click download. It will bypass the "too many people downloading" status.
That's a way for google to make you register.
You can still open a google-drive account for free but I guess that now gmail will ask you more personal info that in the past (like for fessebook or google-drive; they didn't ask you your phone number, etc...)

or put the file into Jdownloader and keep it running; as soon as (like megaupload or google-drive) the download limitation will be over, it will download it.
applebonkerz

Post by applebonkerz »

Rupert Pupkin wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:56 am
right.
you need a google-drive account. Add the file you want to download to the your google-drive account (log in to your google-drive account before), and then click download. It will bypass the "too many people downloading" status.
You can still open a google-drive account for free but I guess that now gmail will ask you more personal info that in the past (like for fessebook or google-drive; they didn't ask you your phone number, etc...)

or put the file into Jdownloader and keep it running; as soon as (like megaupload or google-drive) the download limitation will be over, it will download it.
I don't need to be logged into google drive specifically to download anything like this, just my regular email account. Now those email accounts do have a google drive set up as well in general, but I've never actually had those drives open when downloading. Unless it has changed over the years, a gmail account automatically came with a google drive (of limited capacity.) Also, I've never downloaded anything to my google drive -- these shares download to my computer desktop. I've just not experienced all of these extra requirements you are mentioning as necessary.
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

applebonkerz wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:28 am
Rupert Pupkin wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:56 am

right.

I don't need to be logged into google drive specifically to download anything like this, just my regular email account. Now those email accounts do have a google drive set up as well in general, but I've never actually had those drives open when downloading. Unless it has changed over the years, a gmail account automatically came with a google drive (of limited capacity.) Also, I've never downloaded anything to my google drive -- these shares download to my computer desktop. I've just not experienced all of these extra requirements you are mentioning as necessary.
yeah but you can not use google-drive without having a google-drive account. It was easiest to create a google-drive years ago (in terms of "privacy"). That's what I did. Just don't forget the password.
zzz777

Post by zzz777 »

cliftdean74,
thank you so much for transferring and sharing the Lasedisc program!!
:D
twogurusindrag

Post by twogurusindrag »

Thanks. Cool share.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

I could never get this to complete unfortunately. The file is too big and always fails partway through. Any chance of it being split up into 1 gig chunks, or alternatively just uploading the VIDEO_TS folder to G Drive instead of zipping it?
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene