Yoko Ono Then & Now (1984 Pioneer Artists Laserdisc) DVD

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
cliftdean74

Re: Yoko Ono Then & Now (1984 Pioneer Artists Laserdisc) DVD

Post by cliftdean74 »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:41 pm I could never get this to complete unfortunately. The file is too big and always fails partway through. Any chance of it being split up into 1 gig chunks, or alternatively just uploading the VIDEO_TS folder to G Drive instead of zipping it?
For all that you've contributed - I'll run upstairs and grab the DVD right now. It will be uploaded as a VIDEO_TS folder shortly!
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:41 pm I could never get this to complete unfortunately. The file is too big and always fails partway through. Any chance of it being split up into 1 gig chunks, or alternatively just uploading the VIDEO_TS folder to G Drive instead of zipping it?

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jWnwJV36vq3ao1Sut5jAGvd7-m6Aispx
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Finally got to watch this again last night. It was great and just how I remember it. In fact I was shocked at how well I was able to anticipate the narration, given that it must be 30 years since my off-air tape got wiped. But it was pretty cool how Let It Be outtake footage was shown in 1984! That is what I remember being most surprised by back in the day. "Huh?! Where did THAT come from"?!"

The extended sequence of Sean as a boy was completely new to me. Either it was added to the laserdisc or it was cut for time back in the day. But it was very interesting.

I then followed this with a CNN documentary about John's murder. This was pretty unpleasant stuff as it featured testimony from the asshole himself but the one moment that got me was seeing for the first time Yoko's victim statement opposing his parole. I mean, you know how bad she must feel but to see her describing the impact on her life with tears running down her face was truly heart wrenching.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

Could this be shared again please? Thank you in advance.
tmangia

Post by tmangia »

I wasn't aware of this one. Can someone please reupload it?

Thanks in advance