Some Other Guy (LIVE at The Cavern Club) [*COLORIZED*]

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Lord Reith

Re: Some Other Guy (LIVE at The Cavern Club) [*COLORIZED*]

Post by Lord Reith »

silver_2000 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:25 am Just found this thread, recently joined this site, I am the colorizer of that video.. I think it is one of my "best", not perfect, but I do think it is better then most colorizations on Youtube, which are primarily just using AI, which creates totally unrealistic colors, instruments, skin..etc
Hi! Yeah, it's good you're doing it properly. I don't think AI does a very good job of it. Have you done any of the Sullivan shows?
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:20 am
silver_2000 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:25 am Just found this thread, recently joined this site, I am the colorizer of that video.. I think it is one of my "best", not perfect, but I do think it is better then most colorizations on Youtube, which are primarily just using AI, which creates totally unrealistic colors, instruments, skin..etc
Hi! Yeah, it's good you're doing it properly. I don't think AI does a very good job of it. Have you done any of the Sullivan shows?
Its an honor to get a response, use your BBC collections to get through copyright, many of the BBC shows have never been released, and therefor can be posted on YouTube, where I post my colorizations, also many of my sources I use are yours, your Melbourne, drop in, Miami Rehersal..etc,

I have done quite a bit of Ed Sullivan colorizations, , ,
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Oh wow, they look great! Got a lot of viewing to do later now. :D Thanks for posting them in good quality.

Have you done Morcambe And Wise? No audience shots in that one, so should be an easier one.
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:51 am Oh wow, they look great! Got a lot of viewing to do later now. :D Thanks for posting them in good quality.

Have you done Morcambe And Wise? No audience shots in that one, so should be an easier one.
I think I have done every song on that show, but most of those colorizations quite dated and bad, the only colorization I still approve of from that show is this
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Those Sullivan colorizations are just great! :D
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

The colors in the Sullivan clips are gorgeous and none of that weird muddy look like on the colorized Valkyrie releases.
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

cliftdean74 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:03 pm The colors in the Sullivan clips are gorgeous and none of that weird muddy look like on the colorized Valkyrie releases.
Thank you
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:24 am Those Sullivan colorizations are just great! :D
I did another 1965 one, same colors as the I feel fine colorization. This one is I'm Down, one of my fav Beatle B-sides along with She's A Woman.

Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Yeah, the 1965 ones are really excellent! Not sure the colours are right on Miami though.

Have you done the intertel version of Help where they're sitting on a hobbyhorse? I love that video.
Pepe_Java

Post by Pepe_Java »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:33 am Interesting but I think it loses something. It has a kind of film noir look in monochrome.
No, its the remastered version he maked, without too much noise, its a better version
The Beatles Lost Performances: http://beatleslostperformances.great-site.net/