The most exhaustive chronology possible of The Beatles and post-Beatles

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
jockomac

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of The Beatles and post-Beatles

Post by jockomac »

Looks very cool! MEGA is asking for a Decryption Key?

Thanks!
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

jockomac wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:15 am Looks very cool! MEGA is asking for a Decryption Key?

Thanks!
Hi ! :) No none :) Free access because there is no reason why it should not benefit anyone :) Please note: in the audio and video files only tracks not appearing in the albums of the right column eh? So that there is no disappointment ;)
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

jockomac wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:15 am Looks very cool! MEGA is asking for a Decryption Key?

Thanks!
It occasionally glitches like that. Just try again.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

With Mega downloads I have noticed that if it asks for a Decryption Key just use the "Copy Link Address" option and it will work......
Spaniard in da Works

Post by Spaniard in da Works »

Hi Gilles!

A possibly stupid question - in the "release" column, the ones which are marked as 1957-1962, 1963, 1964, and so on, in a different background color - what do they refer to?
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

Spaniard in da Works wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:55 am Hi Gilles!

A possibly stupid question - in the "release" column, the ones which are marked as 1957-1962, 1963, 1964, and so on, in a different background color - what do they refer to?
Oh yes....sorry I should have clarified: these are titles that I have on CD and not digitally.....After all is possible: if a title interests you, I can copy it to my disc hard :)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

Hello everyone ! It's an old post but I won't bother you for long :) I just wanted to point out that I put my file on this page on the Internet.... If anyone is interested.... :) Good evening everyone :)

Here is : https://bonmatigilles8.wixsite.com/gilles-bonmati
MontyBeaton

Post by MontyBeaton »

GillesBonmati wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:31 pm Hello everyone ! It's an old post but I won't bother you for long :) I just wanted to point out that I put my file on this page on the Internet.... If anyone is interested.... :) Good evening everyone :)

By the way: Your photo on your website looks fantastic. Chronological with Sub-Genres. Then Books, Records and CDs next to each other depending on the period of time. Super, I love that. Would like to see if it continues in the shelf below :) .
Thank you for sharing your files and your photo.
Many greetings.
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

MontyBeaton wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:45 pm
GillesBonmati wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:31 pm Hello everyone ! It's an old post but I won't bother you for long :) I just wanted to point out that I put my file on this page on the Internet.... If anyone is interested.... :) Good evening everyone :)

By the way: Your photo on your website looks fantastic. Chronological with Sub-Genres. Then Books, Records and CDs next to each other depending on the period of time. Super, I love that. Would like to see if it continues in the shelf below :) .
Thank you for sharing your files and your photo.
Many greetings.
Thank you, that's really nice :) And for the trouble, here is my library :) I admit to being quite a fanatic and to classify chronologically, hence my desire for this file, and thus to know what I could be missing.... JPGR are no exception, they are also in order, each in their own reserved corner ahahah... well... each has their own tics! :)
Attachments
20240421_230046.jpg
20240421_230046.jpg (953.19 KiB) Viewed 341 times
Spaniard in da Works

Post by Spaniard in da Works »

GillesBonmati wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:14 pm
Thank you, that's really nice :) And for the trouble, here is my library :) I admit to being quite a fanatic and to classify chronologically, hence my desire for this file, and thus to know what I could be missing.... JPGR are no exception, they are also in order, each in their own reserved corner ahahah... well... each has their own tics! :)
Hey, you have the Wise complete scores book! One of my most prized possessions. You a musician or just bought it for completeness' sake?