The Beatles: Earth 347 Discussion Thread

Fan created remixes and rare variations
BigChungus64

Re: The Beatles: "Raymond" (Remastered 2023)

Post by BigChungus64 »

etk01 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:47 am Just saw a YouTube comment from Tragiclifeform in which he dropped a link to "2024 mix" of Everybody's Out (it was streaming on YouTube but taken off because it's YouTube being YouTube as usual) so here's the link below...

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10TrnHJPWAXXAh1yxexYT86Q3XZl4gy3G
As usual, replace the "xx" with two T's.
Fantastic work!! Wondering if the other albums are available in such quality? Cheers!
"That 'aughta hold him all right!! HEHEHEHEHE!! Fooey!!" :lol:
Kando

Post by Kando »

Wooooooooooooowzaaaaaaaaa!

And I thought I had been a bit of a neerdowell slacker over the last several millennia. You folks make me look like a total A-type workaholic. :lol:

But seriously, this thread should have included a major disclaimer at the very head of it, as the intense flashbacks in started to induce were a bit tough to deal with, but maybe I shouldn't complain as I have not been able to score any decent Purple Haze in decades, so even unintended freebies are somewhat welcome. 8-)

That being said, the next time the flying Head stops by my district I am seriously considering jumping on board and getting the heck out of here. Too many Timothy Leary love children on here for my sanity. ;)

May the schwartz be with you!
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
etk01

Post by etk01 »

I'm just a person linking the album from Tragiclifeform, it's the original maker you should thank (but I am appreciated regardless and hope for more E347 stuff in the near future).
Gummo

Post by Gummo »

Just discovering these for the first time!

Impressive feat of imagination & engineering!

Question: is there any source that actually explains the real source/construction of the tracks?

Thanks!
Nine-0-Nine

Post by Nine-0-Nine »

Listening to "Let Me Roll It" now. Absolutely speechless!

---

Does anyone have "Junk In The Yard" and "The Speed Of Sight"?
etk01

Post by etk01 »

Gummo wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:19 pm Question: is there any source that actually explains the real source/construction of the tracks?
I wish I could answer this. At best, some of single tracks Tragiclifeform uploaded on YT has a little bit of info but not much and there used to be a discord group for these albums (sadly all gone) with posts involving the process of this album and the as-yet-unreleased Symphony No 16 50th.

There's also a draft PDF file I recall that explains the alternate history of The Beatles (one point of divergence suggests that Stu Sutcliffe disappeared in 1962, rather than passed away). I'll see if I could find the PDF and few related Everybody Out tracks and upload it here when I can.
Nine-0-Nine wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:19 pm Does anyone have "Junk In The Yard" and "The Speed Of Sight"?
This one is still active: viewtopic.php?p=90463
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

Kingof2007 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:31 pm ...some great stuff...
do you have in FLAC your new 2024 gem ? : "Everybody Out" :o :oops: :?:

I have Raymond that you made available (thank you) in FLAC last year.
But that one was a bit too orchestaxperimental to me...
Whereas, "Everybody Out" just got me!

One of my favorite track is "Let Me Roll It" : I don't know how you made the different guitar intro but it's just killed me! Wonderful! Love your discreet but great overdubs layers here and there (for instance "All Things Mast Pass" on "Freeda People") (nice to start with the acoustic-slide-out-of-tune demo
I really enjoyed (I mean really, REALLY), the last side of the album with "Jet" (love the airport sound), you make it sounds like another "Back In The USSR", and followed by John's Shookdown USA (love the edit with John's final hilarious complaint (a clin d'œil du Frank Zappa's "enguin In Bondage" ?) "why are they doin' such things ?" - and it's about a particular kind of pigs certainly... :mrgreen:

For a potential revision, check in this thread the 2 D.Atmos unexpected mixes of "Far East Man" (one of my favorite George's song; I can't tell which version I like best; his album's version or Ronnie's version) : Misterclaudel did some 2 odd mix on their "Portrait of a Boot Leg" set (available here)

This is a great album. The artwork on your web site looks great; and I want it for Xmas, restored in high-res (like you did for Raymond).
Thank you thank you! This is one of the most fun and such a pleasure to enjoy a post-imaginary Beatles album reunion; something else than the Black Album that Ethan Hawk's character in "Boyhood" by Richard Linklater offers to his son for his birthday and explaining why it just flows and all the song on the side 1 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMYBOpmWHEc

I have checked your great blog and apparently you have changed the set-list of "Everybody Out".
What is side 1, 2, 3 and 4 ? Side 4 would start with "Jet" ? That's it ? :?:
Last edited by Rupert Pupkin on Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nine-0-Nine

Post by Nine-0-Nine »

etk01 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:17 pm This one is still active: viewtopic.php?p=90463
O, thanks!
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

what's the new album configuration for "Everybody's Out" ? side 1/side 2/side 3/side 4 (the track-list order of the songs has been changed; and some songs have been removed and some other are in) ? on the web site this is the track listing for the old version, not the 2024.
My guess is that the second LP starts with "Freeda People" but I'm not totally sure.
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

love so much George's participation on John's "Out Of The Blue" - magnificent; such a great album !

I did not expect such configuration working so good (even better than the previous version of this album); you took the time to choose the perfect song with the right mood so that the album completely works. And there are these mystery kitchen overdubs I really enjoyed. They push the album into a cohesive/collective work (with a keyboard/synth / horns through all the songs) and those guitars! the intro of "Let Me Roll It" just kills me!
I have enjoyed it so much that I have tried not to guess from which it was...
May I ask an early morning existential question : why the coda with Paul's vocals of "Six 'O Clock" has been removed ?
I really like to get the FLAC files (PM please) :oops:

Oh and now that we have some AI models; perhaps the ultimate touch would be to overdub John's AI voice "if we ever get out of there..." on Band On The Run; it already sounds like John; I don't know if it's a myth or a true story but John would have told to a fan in the street asking "when the Beatles will be together again"; "don't you know ? I'm already singing in Paul's last album; check Band On The Run !"