The Beatles: Earth 347 Discussion Thread

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Kingof2007

The Beatles: Earth 347 Discussion Thread

Post by Kingof2007 »

Hello everyone,
Lately, I've noticed that no one seems to be talking about the underrated gem that is "The Scandal Sessions". While it may not be as good as "Raymond" or even "Earth and Mars", it's still the best thing Giles has given us in the past year. The only problem I have with it is the mix. It's a nice mix, better than the bootlegs I've heard, but the opening track "Too Many People" is scratchy and the clicks hurt my ears, not to mention the bridge on "John Sinclair". Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this remastered version of the album. It's a shame that EMI didn't want to release it.

Download Link: hxxps://we.tl/t-kM2STe85mU

Vinyl Tracklisting:

SIDE ONE
Too Many People [McCartney]
Let It Down [Harrison]
Steel And Glass [Lennon]
1882 [McCartney]

SIDE TWO
Well Well Well [Lennon]
The Sue Me, Sue You Blues [Harrison]
Soily Company [McCartney]
Woman Is The Of The World [Lennon]

SIDE THREE
Mumbo Jumbo [McCartney]
A Working Class Hero [Lennon]
Riot In Cell Block #9 (Scandal) [Leiber-Stoller]
Back Off, Boogaloo [Starkey]
John Sinclair [Lennon]
Give Me Love [Harrison]

SIDE FOUR
Give Ireland Back To The Irish [McCartney]
God [Lennon]
Live And Let Die [McCartney]
Imagine [Lennon]
Awaiting On You All [Harrison]

All jokes aside, I find the Remixes by Jacob Birdsong amazing. You should check him out some time.

All the best and have fun,
King.
Last edited by Kingof2007 on Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mrbeatleg

Re: The Beatles: "The Scandal Sessions" (Remastered 2026)

Post by Mrbeatleg »

Remastered 2026 ???
Jens Terje

Post by Jens Terje »

Originally released in 2025, if I remember ...
Kingof2007

Post by Kingof2007 »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:24 pm Remastered 2026 ???
Yeah. The Album turns 1 Year in a Month. Time flies doesn't it?
All the best,
King
Last edited by Kingof2007 on Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
astronaut

Post by astronaut »

will be there a Morse Moose Calling (Parts I-VII) 2028 remaster?
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

I've heard it's ahead of its time.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

EXCELLENT - Thank you.
Kingof2007

Post by Kingof2007 »

For all the people who are confused here is an short explaination:

"...and so, due to the numerous and blatant controversies surrounding most of the track-listing, we as a company cannot and will not be able to release the record under our label.

We understand this may cause grievances among you all, and we wish we could help, but there is unfortunately nothing we can do but request that you redo the album, this time with less controversial material.

We look forward to seeing what you come back with.

Best wishes,
The team at EMI Records."

This is an excerpt of a letter received by The Beatles in 1975. It wasn't just any letter, however. It was a letter sent by EMI Records, who announced that they were rejecting 'Scandal', The Beatles would-be 16th studio album.

The news highly angered and disappointed The Beatles, who, as history had long suggested, went back and erased everything to start anew.

However, recently, it was discovered that history had been wrong.

Producer Giles Martin, who has been remixing The Beatles' catalogue for the past 8 years now, made a remarkable discovery while searching the vaults at EMI last year.

He had gone into the vaults looking for outtakes and such for the remix of 'Symphony No. 16'. What he found, however, was piles and piles of dusty tapes that hadn't been touched in decades. Upon listening back to the tapes, it was quickly apparent that Martin had just stumbled upon one of the greatest finds in music history.

As it turned out, The Beatles had, in reality, accidentally erased only demos and outtakes, the exact opposite of what Giles had been looking for. This left the original 'Scandal' exactly how it was sent to EMI, forgotten to history.

Now, officially presented for the first time in history, with input from the surviving members of the band, 'The Scandal Sessions' attempts to reconstruct what 'Scandal' could have been.

As no track list has officially been found, the band members had to go off of memory alone. While not entirely a reliable source, Paul McCartney commented that 'it's incredibly close to how we had it, I think. It's almost as if we've snatched it right out of the seventies'.

What was also found was evidence of the long-fabled sessions between The Beatles and The Beach Boys. 'Riot In Cell Block #9' was produced from a mostly-instrumental jam session between the two bands for unknown reasons. What was even more strange was the sound-collage-esque news castings and political speeches on top. This leads researchers to believe this is where the name 'Scandal' came from.

The album is dedicated to the late John Lennon and George Harrison, whose compositions 'Imagine' and 'Give Me Love', respectively, had been widely bootlegged and praised as some of their finest works.

Critics praised 'The Scandal Sessions' across the board, saying it 'breathed new life into a band over 60 years old'. Rolling Stone awarded it 'The Best Reissue Of The Year' for 2025, while the album won a Grammy award for 'Best Historical Album'.

Taken from the Website: https://sammmhehe.neocities.org/info/Scandal

All the best,
King
dmh84

Post by dmh84 »

So cool!
Any idea how to download his other alternate universe albums? I want to live there.
Kingof2007

Post by Kingof2007 »

dmh84 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:46 pm So cool!
Any idea how to download his other alternate universe albums? I want to live there.
Good Question! I am currently working on remastering the entire catalouge. Some of the youtube releases have poops in them and some were even taken down.
If you are impatient, which I think all of you are, here is the link to his google drive: hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1XgCXOH82a-usM62eWISzP8AcovoVkcT-
All the best and have fun,
King