The Beatles: Earth 347 Discussion Thread

Fan created remixes and rare variations
etk01

Re: The Beatles: "Raymond" (Remastered 2023)

Post by etk01 »

Rupert Pupkin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:48 am what's the new album configuration for "Everybody's Out" ? side 1/side 2/side 3/side 4 (the track-list order of the songs has been changed; and some songs have been removed and some other are in) ? on the web site this is the track listing for the old version, not the 2024.
My guess is that the second LP starts with "Freeda People" but I'm not totally sure.
Wish I could help on this. The configuration might be from a YouTube link but that link is now deleted and it was only up for less than a day or so as I recall.
Rupert Pupkin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:10 pm I really like to get the FLAC files (PM please) :oops:
I really like FLAC files as well (pretty sure he only links MP3 ones as far as I know).
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

Kingof2007 shared "Raymond" in FLAC last year with high-res artwork, hence my hope and wish to get this gem in FLAC.

regarding the configuration, I guess that the first LP ends with "Six O' Clock" and the second LP starts with "Free The People" (Side 4 would start with "Jet" I think). The first LP is slightly longer than the second LP, but I think that's it. I was crazy enough to burn it on vinyl-like CDR and tagged the file for my LED Marrantz CD player so that the side appears before each song. :mrgreen:
Kingof2007

Post by Kingof2007 »

Rupert Pupkin wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:37 pm
Kingof2007 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:31 pm ...some great stuff...
do you have in FLAC your new 2024 gem ? : "Everybody Out" :o :oops: :?:

I have Raymond that you made available (thank you) in FLAC last year.
But that one was a bit too orchestaxperimental to me...
Whereas, "Everybody Out" just got me!

One of my favorite track is "Let Me Roll It" : I don't know how you made the different guitar intro but it's just killed me! Wonderful! Love your discreet but great overdubs layers here and there (for instance "All Things Mast Pass" on "Freeda People") (nice to start with the acoustic-slide-out-of-tune demo
I really enjoyed (I mean really, REALLY), the last side of the album with "Jet" (love the airport sound), you make it sounds like another "Back In The USSR", and followed by John's Shookdown USA (love the edit with John's final hilarious complaint (a clin d'œil du Frank Zappa's "enguin In Bondage" ?) "why are they doin' such things ?" - and it's about a particular kind of pigs certainly... :mrgreen:

For a potential revision, check in this thread the 2 D.Atmos unexpected mixes of "Far East Man" (one of my favorite George's song; I can't tell which version I like best; his album's version or Ronnie's version) : Misterclaudel did some 2 odd mix on their "Portrait of a Boot Leg" set (available here)

This is a great album. The artwork on your web site looks great; and I want it for Xmas, restored in high-res (like you did for Raymond).
Thank you thank you! This is one of the most fun and such a pleasure to enjoy a post-imaginary Beatles album reunion; something else than the Black Album that Ethan Hawk's character in "Boyhood" by Richard Linklater offers to his son for his birthday and explaining why it just flows and all the song on the side 1 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMYBOpmWHEc

I have checked your great blog and apparently you have changed the set-list of "Everybody Out".
What is side 1, 2, 3 and 4 ? Side 4 would start with "Jet" ? That's it ? :?:
hi, first of all, I didn't make any of these remixes, I've just remastered them and de-compressed them.
and second of all I don't do any remasters anymore, but my good friend Beni does some and I'll ask him.
All the best,
King.
Kingof2007

Post by Kingof2007 »

Rupert Pupkin wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:59 am Kingof2007 shared "Raymond" in FLAC last year with high-res artwork, hence my hope and wish to get this gem in FLAC.

regarding the configuration, I guess that the first LP ends with "Six O' Clock" and the second LP starts with "Free The People" (Side 4 would start with "Jet" I think). The first LP is slightly longer than the second LP, but I think that's it. I was crazy enough to burn it on vinyl-like CDR and tagged the file for my LED Marrantz CD player so that the side appears before each song. :mrgreen:
Yes this right here! thanks for clarifying :)
Kingof2007

Re: The Beatles: "Raymond" (Remastered 2023) + SHORT NEW INFO

Post by Kingof2007 »

Hello Guys,
to clarify some things I'm here to drop some info. First of all I DIDN'T MAKE ANY OF THESE MIXES. I just remastered them using higher Quality Sources. Second of all, I stoped mixing and mastering and will be just posting mixed and masteres from my friend Beni. He is currently working on remixing the complete Jacob Birdsong discog.
All the best,
King.
etk01

Post by etk01 »

Here's Everybody's Out 2024 bonus material I got from now-deleted E347 Discord channel including a instrumental & full mix of I Dig Love 2024 as well as a cancelled ending of Shookdown, U.S.A. I also throw in a 44-page PDF draft showcasing E347 history of the Fab Four as a bonus (still incomplete at this time of writing so who knows when TLF will finish this)...

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/17ZzGuZq3bdu1ARi7Up3GM_RXg6bU5vcD/view?usp=drive_link
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

etk01 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:31 am Here's Everybody's Out 2024 bonus material I got from now-deleted E347 Discord channel including a instrumental & full mix of I Dig Love 2024 as well as a cancelled ending of Shookdown, U.S.A. I also throw in a 44-page PDF draft showcasing E347 history of the Fab Four as a bonus (still incomplete at this time of writing so who knows when TLF will finish this)...

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/17ZzGuZq3bdu1ARi7Up3GM_RXg6bU5vcD/view?usp=drive_link
wow! you just make my day! google-account ask to type a message (which I did) ? is this wrong ?
etk01

Post by etk01 »

Rupert Pupkin wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:46 amwow! you just make my day! google-account ask to type a message (which I did) ? is this wrong ?
I think it was restricted when I uploaded it, I think I fix the issue by setting it in public (at least I hope I did) so try it now.
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

etk01 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:07 am
Rupert Pupkin wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:46 amwow! you just make my day! google-account ask to type a message (which I did) ? is this wrong ?
I think it was restricted when I uploaded it, I think I fix the issue by setting it in public (at least I hope I did) so try it now.
worked now! thanks a lot :mrgreen: this extra material sounds damned good.
Is there a way you could share "Everybody Out" in FLAC ? :oops:

What do you think about my previous comments regarding this set ? (previous pages of this thread)
etk01

Post by etk01 »

Rupert Pupkin wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:18 amIs there a way you could share "Everybody Out" in FLAC ? :oops:
I don't have it since the MP3 link is not mine to begin with. I already stated that I got it from YouTube, especially on Alternate Universe Albums channel's community posts where one person linked it. I'm only a messenger here so if I have the chance to see a FLAC of this album (or any E347 ones for that matter), I'll be sure to link it but don't see any as far as I know. I hope this clarifies it.