Macca Unbrickwalled (Vol. 20 - Red Rose Speedway... Remixed)

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Rupert Pupkin

Re: Macca Unbrickwalled (Vol. 20 - Red Rose Speedway... Remixed)

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

Kenny, did you already make a remix of "Live And Let Die" using the D.Atmos source ?
Is it the one on the "Wings (not album tracks)" CD ? :oops: :?:

I'm a bit surprised (although I have seen a mega up folder with D.Atmos tracks) that was so fast because I have read that "For LALD's 50th on June 1, Paul announced the release of a Dolby Atmos mix of the song" and we are 2 days later (unless that was last year ? :oops: )

There was a mega upload folder with D.Atmos mixes (including Cloud 9 and several George Harrison albums)
I don’t remember if Live And Let Die was a part of it but there was several G.Harrison solos album.
I wish you could remix "Cloud 9" (which is one of my favorite album with 33 1/3) reducing Jeff Lynn infamous « drum » sounds which plagues this album which is brilliant but sounds like 90’s FM because of the drum mix.
KennySaxton

Post by KennySaxton »

Rupert Pupkin wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:44 am Kenny, did you already make a remix of "Live And Let Die" using the D.Atmos source ?
Is it the one on the "Wings (not album tracks)" CD ? :oops: :?:

I'm a bit surprised (although I have seen a mega up folder with D.Atmos tracks) that was so fast because I have read that "For LALD's 50th on June 1, Paul announced the release of a Dolby Atmos mix of the song" and we are 2 days later (unless that was last year ? :oops: )

There was a mega upload folder with D.Atmos mixes (including Cloud 9 and several George Harrison albums)
I don’t remember if Live And Let Die was a part of it but there was several G.Harrison solos album.
I wish you could remix "Cloud 9" (which is one of my favorite album with 33 1/3) reducing Jeff Lynn infamous « drum » sounds which plagues this album which is brilliant but sounds like 90’s FM because of the drum mix.
The Live And Let Die in my set is just a remaster of original mix, not using Atmos stem, and yet I don't find the new Atmos mix any better, so I will skip remaking this song.
As for George's albums, I will remix them after all Paul's albums are finished :lol:
Words and gibberish remixed from Merriam-Webster's by Kenny Saxton
JPM7756

Post by JPM7756 »

I found the McCartney Atmos ones on slsk but they won't play back in Foobar. Have you been able to get Macca Atmos mixes and is there anyway or any point really in trying to hear them through a stereo set up?
KennySaxton

Post by KennySaxton »

JPM7756 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:51 am I found the McCartney Atmos ones on slsk but they won't play back in Foobar. Have you been able to get Macca Atmos mixes and is there anyway or any point really in trying to hear them through a stereo set up?
I've downloaded them all and it is surely interesting to listen to them
JPM7756

Post by JPM7756 »

So is it worth it even without a Atmos set up?
KennySaxton

Post by KennySaxton »

JPM7756 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:23 pm So is it worth it even without a Atmos set up?
Yes
Rupert Pupkin

Re: Macca Unbrickwalled (Vol. 15 - Wings Non-Album Tracks)

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

Fast lucky wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:08 pm Here is some artwork proposal for the CD burners ...

hXXps://we.tl/t-I94PO3z7r8
could you please, Fast Lucky, repost this artwork for CD burners for "Wings Non-Album tracks" ? :oops: :?:
or if someone who downloaded it could reupload it....
thanks in advance for your help...
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

Here is the requested art :
hXXps://we.tl/t-vBHJLk14QM
RalseiDeltarune

Post by RalseiDeltarune »

KennySaxton wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:25 pm As for George's albums, I will remix them after all Paul's albums are finished :lol:
Cannot wait! If I recall correctly, I thought your version of ATMP was pretty good.
Interested in any/all Bootlegs. Sometimes I make my own.

Catalog is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2649
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

Fast lucky wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:22 pm Here is the requested art :
hXXps://we.tl/t-vBHJLk14QM
thanks a lot. :) I have tried to convert for slim CD-case the artwork but I have to crop and refined a little bit each artwork because of the McCartney series bandwidth which I prefer to not have (for personal reason). I prefer the plain artwork.

By the way, I was just listening to the very last track of "Run Devil Run" (I'm amazed by the stereo details and separation of the whole album especially Gilmour's guitar) ? (was it from the same session (but without Gilmour) ?; this one starts with some vinyl sounds and could have been the perfect opening jazzy soundtrack for a 90's movie by Woody Allen.