The Beatles On Digital Revisions

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
tomcat1964

Re: The Beatles On Digital Revisions

Post by tomcat1964 »

The "Contemporary Sound Complete Revisionist Remixes Vol 1 and 2. "Is of course bigger in scope. Unfortunately I don't have this. But I would like it. Maybe someone has it.
You can never have enough Beatles :D

The series "Every Little Thing Part 1 and 2" offers a little more scope with a total of 16 CD's and 2 DVD's. But I've never compared these.
tomcat1964

Post by tomcat1964 »

"The Beatles On Digital Revisions 3"

hxxps://mega.nz/file/cZN3xC6L#ob6ORaG2Q ... I9WvU6Icbg
tomcat1964

Post by tomcat1964 »

"The Beatles On Digital Revisions 4"

hxxps://mega.nz/file/JQsinKiJ#m9gyimuFs ... LN1tUsPhbM
wildblueberries

Post by wildblueberries »

Thank you very much for these posts. I tried all four links and they all ask for a decryption key. Please advise?
tomcat1964

Post by tomcat1964 »

Sorry, but there is no decryption key
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

no issues here downloading on my end
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

My thing was that if I downloaded that whole other set, how much is actually new on this set? I have that Contemporary Sound, so how much new is on this? I just recognized the song line-up and noticed it's practically the same so wasn't sure if it's got anything new?
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:33 am My thing was that if I downloaded that whole other set, how much is actually new on this set? I have that Contemporary Sound, so how much new is on this? I just recognized the song line-up and noticed it's practically the same so wasn't sure if it's got anything new?
I did some quick spot-checking and there is redundancy between Contemporary Sound and this set, of course, and several other fan-compiled sets of the exact same material (from HelterSkelter, Valkyrie, MasterJedi, VooDoo, coltturkey, Hobnology, misterclaudel, etc. etc.), since they all draw from the same original sources.

If you dump all of these massive sets raw into a single folder on your computer called STEAMING PILE, the tracks will alphabetize themselves and you can see with your horrified eyes that you have umpteen copies of the exact same "And Your Bird Can Sing (tk2)" or whatever and then you will have to spend hours A/B'ing them all to decide who stays and who goes........ The Last Track Standing!

Sometimes a compiler of a set will do some minor tweaking or remastering or splicing or remixing of said tracks, which makes this exercise even more interesting!

Anyway, we've all got our retirement project here, have fun ;-)
Antonio218

Post by Antonio218 »

Many Thanks for these tomcat.
Please, can someone upload it to another server? Mega asks me for the decryption key. Thanks in advance
General Pepper

Post by General Pepper »

Antonio218 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:07 am Many Thanks for these tomcat.
Please, can someone upload it to another server? Mega asks me for the decryption key. Thanks in advance
I got this message when I highlighted and pasted the truncated version on the screen.

Right click, copy and paste and you won't get the error as it is the full URL