Flaming Pie Instrumental

Fan created remixes and rare variations
studio2

Flaming Pie Instrumental

Post by studio2 »

Hi

Been a fan of this De-mixing malarkey for a while. Every now and then checking in to see how the latest software is advancing and the instrumentals that the demucs3 model B are creating, are pretty darn good. So as an experiment I did a straight convert no editing just the demucs3 model B instrumental extracts of Pie. After several listens I thought this is worth a share, barely a hint of Paul Mcs vocal or the artifacts of the past, now it's just the instrumentation...mnnnnnnnnn but I'll leave that to your ears.

Well aware of the quality and talent of some of our members and mixers on here, cap doffed.

This is a straight convert, nothing fancy or clever, that honour belongs to the demucs3 team. FLAC, no artwork as yet.

Cheers
Stu

Good for a week
hxxps://we.tl/t-uQdMmnMCXU
Last edited by studio2 on Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BTL1210

Re: Flaming Pie Instrumental

Post by BTL1210 »

EXCELLENT - Thank you.
bulldog1969

Post by bulldog1969 »

Thank you :)
deldave

Post by deldave »

Cool Thanks. :D
maccafan50

Post by maccafan50 »

Thanks for sharing this Stu.....I love it.
Much appreciated. It sounds great.
"Flaming Pie" is a real favourite of mine.
I'd love to hear more Macca albums given this same treatment such as "Off The Ground", "Press To Play" and "Flowers In The Dirt".
Thanks again.
Chris
Alessandro Rocchi

Post by Alessandro Rocchi »

Thank you very much, Stu! :D
Ale.
stereoman33

Post by stereoman33 »

This is really great thank you..one of my favourite Paul lps
tammytingles

Post by tammytingles »

studio2 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:10 pm Hi

Been a fan of this De-mixing malarkey for a while. Every now and then checking in to see how the latest software is advancing and the instrumentals that the demucs3 model B are creating, are pretty darn good. So as an experiment I did a straight convert no editing just the demucs3 model B instrumental extracts of Pie. After several listens I thought this is worth a share, barely a hint of Paul Mcs vocal or the artifacts of the past, now it's just the instrumentation...mnnnnnnnnn but I'll leave that to your ears.

Well aware of the quality and talent of some of our members and mixers on here, cap doffed.

This is a straight convert, nothing fancy or clever, that honour belongs to the demucs3 team. FLAC, no artwork as yet.

Cheers
Stu

Good for a week
hxxps://we.tl/t-lij9QGuXNc
This is FAR better than I expected. :-)

Have you considered doing Paul's other solo albums, like, Off the ground for eg?

Thanks for your work.
Fred68

Post by Fred68 »

No disrespect to Yoko, but has anyone considered de-mixing her albums that John appears on and creating some Lennon POB instrumentals? Or perhaps separating the vocals on a track like Born in a Prison?
studio2

Post by studio2 »

tammytingles wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:53 pm
studio2 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:10 pm Hi

Cheers
Stu

Good for a week
hxxps://we.tl/t-lij9QGuXNc
This is FAR better than I expected. :-)

Have you considered doing Paul's other solo albums, like, Off the ground for eg?

Thanks for your work.
Thanks TT, "This is FAR better than I expected. :-)" Me too, If you wanna was quite a surprise.
Looking at, listening to Flowers at the minute....Distractions as you can imagine, is something else.