The Beatles Anthology Director's Cut '93 (10 DVD Set) Picture Perfect

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
therowdyman

Re: The Beatles Anthology Director's Cut '93 (10 DVD Set) Picture Perfect

Post by therowdyman »

BradPuett wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:25 am Is there a way to re-up the artwork scans or is that in the text file also?
Is this it?
https://www.giginjapan.com/scan/bea-director.htm
Albert Grove

Post by Albert Grove »

O1Ghungary wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:18 pm
virtualcrane wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:27 pm
The link has gone dead. Any chance for a re-up?

Thanks in advance!
Actually, here is a .txt file that contains links to the Antholgy Director's Cut DVDs as well. You will find them at the very end.

hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/soE4eT18pP/file.html
Thanks 01Ghungary for pointing out to the Mega links but unfortunately these have a limit after the first DVD. Could you perhaps include fresh links in a forthcoming Pop Shop Beatles Friday? Thank you in advance.
O1Ghungary

Post by O1Ghungary »

Albert Grove wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:15 am
Thanks 01Ghungary for pointing out to the Mega links but unfortunately these have a limit after the first DVD. Could you perhaps include fresh links in a forthcoming Pop Shop Beatles Friday? Thank you in advance.
Use JDownloader and VPN (like Hola), or MegaBastard. This way you can avoid MEGA limits. Unfortunately, there is no free storage space where such a size can be stored without limits.
HiBeatlesFan

Post by HiBeatlesFan »

For Albert Groove's question:
I agree with the recommendation for using Megabasterd. IT is fantastic

Megabasterd installs on your PC and downloads Megadownload links. You then download free proxies that change your apparent location so your download is never slowed down. (google free proxies and it will probably be the first hit. It is ultra fast. I found that in this newsgroup. Meanmrmustid references that he uses it in his signature. Go ahead and google it. I did before I used it to insure that there are no viruses. It is fantastic. Just download the free proxies as they recommend, and it is the best. Fast as we transfer. But it stays on the web forever, so no worries about 7 day links. Better than Microsoft One Drive that will lock you out of your own account if someone downloads too many, even yourself. I read that some people get locked out of their own accounts because they are transferring too much of their own data to their local PC and some were even paid accounts used for their work.

Here are the instructions by Meanmrmustid

See the last line. Watch the youtube video.

Re: Paul McCartney DVDs - Macca Archives [Fab]
Post by meanmrmustid » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:08 am

bsizzy_27 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:33 am
Is there anyone that can provide Wetransfer or google links to these DVDs? My patience is now wearing thin with Mega... :roll:
Did you try and install megabasterd from the video in my signature?
Mega has many advantages of Google and wetransfer in that the files can stay up indefinitely by creating free accounts so benefits everybody in the long run
Decode with Base 64 https://www.base64decode.org/ or add to jdownloader or megabasterd
Please note all my mega links should be up for the foreseeable future

Install instructions for megabasterd with proxies