Paul McCartney RAM AT 50 (4 CD Deluxe Box Set)

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
RubberSolof

Re: Paul McCartney RAM AT 50 (4 CD Deluxe Box Set)

Post by RubberSolof »

I'm always surprised that no ones go to for new RAM box sets isn't the Phase Corrected Version... being that everything else is being based on a completely misaligned master that McCartney and clan are obviously too lazy to fix or too scared to admit they have ben wrong for 50 years!!.

Perplexing...
bulldog1969

Post by bulldog1969 »

Thanks a lot :)
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

cliftdean74 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:08 pm Something is off about your post, KC. I understood it in its entirety. So either we are completely in tune now or you were just too tired to confuse me today! I kid with love and respect.
Thanks, Friend! I knew I wasn't alone.
I know what it is! I need to read John's books again!
It will keep me from writing...plus it will build confidence!
I know I write in many directions but my thinking is far more scrambled.
Sometimes the meaning can only be understood by not looking for it.
I don't write anything for the sake of writing.
It's always ALL about The Beatles
As for the humor, it's embedded!
We're stuck with it!
KC

I'm going to play RAM again to make sure I wasn't in outer space!
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

RubberSolof wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:26 am I'm always surprised that no ones go to for new RAM box sets isn't the Phase Corrected Version... being that everything else is being based on a completely misaligned master that McCartney and clan are obviously too lazy to fix or too scared to admit they have ben wrong for 50 years!!.

Perplexing...
RA-A-A-AM the torpedoes, Mike!
FULL speed ahead!
I did relish those phase corrected forum versions. I was really liking the fishbeardsunset version.
But his version wasn't made from this. This is the best fidelity I've ever heard on this album. It's no longer nuance! It's a clarity that separates things itself. This is the difference between obscured glass and pure crystal! It's clear enough to realize this album isn't about Bagism at all. It is Paul's homage to culinary carnality. Piece of cake? Betty Crocker's last mistake(muffin) I find my love awake and waiting for me! Most flies they got three legs. But mine got one(1). RAM On(reprise) turns into Big Barn BED. Smile Away (go wash it). Hard Of The Cuntry(grass in the meadow). Paul says Monkberry Moon Delight is about drinking milk(suck it). Think about this...a piano up my nose. Wind played a dreadful cantata. Sound of Thunder...of Tomato...Catsup soup and puree. Cats and kittens don't get left behind(Come on!!). Think north to south. Liquor in the front Poker in the rear. Eat at home eat in bed and in the morning you bring to me. Back seat of my car? Just remember...Imagine there's no post card pig. It isn't hard to do. Beetles? Yes of course!
But on the back cover...the sheep wanted money. Neither insect is named John or Paul! Front cover says L.I.L.Y.(Linda I Love You) but it could have said S.W.A.L.B.A.K.W.S.(sealed with a lick because a kiss won't stick)
KC
darod

Post by darod »

Thank you very much cliftdean74 :)
RubberSolof

Post by RubberSolof »

Kwai Chang wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:16 am
RubberSolof wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:26 am I'm always surprised that no ones go to for new RAM box sets isn't the Phase Corrected Version... being that everything else is being based on a completely misaligned master that McCartney and clan are obviously too lazy to fix or too scared to admit they have ben wrong for 50 years!!.

Perplexing...
RA-A-A-AM the torpedoes, Mike!
FULL speed ahead!
I did relish those phase corrected forum versions. I was really liking the fishbeardsunset version.
But his version wasn't made from this. This is the best fidelity I've ever heard on this album. It's no longer nuance! It's a clarity that separates things itself. This is the difference between obscured glass and pure crystal! It's clear enough to realize this album isn't about Bagism at all. It is Paul's homage to culinary carnality. Piece of cake? Betty Crocker's last mistake(muffin) I find my love awake and waiting for me! Most flies they got three legs. But mine got one(1). RAM On(reprise) turns into Big Barn BED. Smile Away (go wash it). Hard Of The Cuntry(grass in the meadow). Paul says Monkberry Moon Delight is about drinking milk(suck it). Think about this...a piano up my nose. Wind played a dreadful cantata. Sound of Thunder...of Tomato...Catsup soup and puree. Cats and kittens don't get left behind(Come on!!). Think north to south. Liquor in the front Poker in the rear. Eat at home eat in bed and in the morning you bring to me. Back seat of my car? Just remember...Imagine there's no post card pig. It isn't hard to do. Beetles? Yes of course!
But on the back cover...the sheep wanted money. Neither insect is named John or Paul! Front cover says L.I.L.Y.(Linda I Love You) but it could have said S.W.A.L.B.A.K.W.S.(sealed with a lick because a kiss won't stick)
KC
So what would happen if someone ran this version through phase correction? Would some kind soul who knows how to do that...do that please??

Pre thanks you!
M
veejay

Post by veejay »

Thank you for Ram 50 cliftdean74
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

Thank you.
rhino

Post by rhino »

Thank you cliftdean74!
Lbrow65

Post by Lbrow65 »

is there a kind soul out there who can reup load this one?