BONSOIR MON PETIT CHOU - Paul McCartney live in Paris, 10/12/2009 - complete show

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
dannysonar

BONSOIR MON PETIT CHOU - Paul McCartney live in Paris, 10/12/2009 - complete show

Post by dannysonar »

Quite a long time ago now, after Paul McCartney's concert in Paris Bercy on December 10th, 2009, various French fans from the Yellow-sub.net forum decided to create a multi-cam double DVD of this particular show. We contacted as many people as possible, mostly through their YouTube accounts, and most of the people we contacted were very helpful. We were able to get access to loads of material in original quality, so 90% of what you will see here is NOT grabbed from YouTube.
For various reasons I ended up doing maybe 80% of the editing process by myself, and it took me nearly 6 months to complete this task (luckily I didn't have kids at that time). For the audio I used my own uncirculated recording, recorded close to the stage, up to "A day in the life" when my wife fainted because of the heat and we had to leave for the infirmary almost until the end of the show... So the rest of the audio is a matrix of two different sources.
When we "released" the DVDs around May 2010, we agreed that they should be kept more or less secret to prevent bootleggers from using it. So only people from Yellow-sub.net and the people who helped us got the download links, and that was it.
Twelve years later, I think time has come to share it ! (not as a DVD but as M4V files).
Please remember that it's from 2009, so don't expect HD videos. We were already lucky to have the full show. Still, I think it has aged quite well. Sometimes we had up to maybe ten different sources for certain songs, and strangely enough we had only two or three for "Lady Madonna", which was the least filmed song.
The original release featured two bonus songs, Wonderful Christmastime from Köln on 17/12/2009, and Mull of Kintyre from London on 22/12/2009 (also multi-cam edits). Each bonus song is at the end of each M4V file.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it !

Part 1 : https://transfer.pcloud.com/download.ht ... 7j1uLyLsU7
AVAILABLE UNTIL MONDAY, JULY 25TH.

Part 2 : https://transfer.pcloud.com/download.ht ... MQbXrjsSek
AVAILABLE UNTIL WEDNESDAY, JULY 27TH.
Last edited by dannysonar on Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B-ED

Re: BONSOIR MON PETIT CHOU - Paul McCartney live in Paris, 10/12/2009 - complete show

Post by B-ED »

Thanks for the share!
macca4ever

Re: BONSOIR MON PETIT CHOU - Paul McCartney live in Paris, 10/12/2009 - complete show

Post by macca4ever »

Many thanks for sharing
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

Thanks.
Claude_de_Faux

Post by Claude_de_Faux »

Merci beaucoup !
dannysonar

Post by dannysonar »

Part 2 is now up.
MUR

Post by MUR »

Thank you.
First link always says "This link has reached its traffic limit.". Is it reached forever for this particular link? If so, could anyone please kindly reup?
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
dannysonar

Post by dannysonar »

MUR wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:05 pm Thank you.
First link always says "This link has reached its traffic limit.". Is it reached forever for this particular link? If so, could anyone please kindly reup?
I don't know, I only used this cloud service I had never heard of before, because it was one of the few that still worked with my old computer (and old browser) on which I had the files. (I got a blank page when I tried wetransfer, for example). I hope someone can re-up part 1.
maccafan

Post by maccafan »

dannysonar wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:22 pm
MUR wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:05 pm Thank you.
I don't know, I only used this cloud service I had never heard of before, because it was one of the few that still worked with my old computer (and old browser) on which I had the files. (I got a blank page when I tried wetransfer, for example). I hope someone can re-up part 1.
That would be nice with a reupload!
maccafan2021

Post by maccafan2021 »

Hello Danny

"This link has reached its traffic limit."

i can´t download this because thies message above.

Please, can you repost part 1 in wetranfer or google fdrive archive?

Thanks a lot !