Piccadilly Circus

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
MUR

Re: Piccadilly Circus

Post by MUR »

To be released soon:

PCCD 331-332 Rio 16.12.2023 2CD

I hope someone will get it and will kindly share.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
KitsuHitsuyy

Post by KitsuHitsuyy »

Anyone have this? PCCD-110/111/112

https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/release/6 ... ntina-2010

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@KitsuBeatles/
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/qaCPu9VrsY

Saw Paul on November 30th, 2023 at the Mané Garrincha Stadium, Brasília, Brazil!
hkb

Post by hkb »

Paul McCartney-Piccadilly Circus. PCCD-101111112

cd's
hxxps://pixeldrain.com/u/HiUQnnPc

art
hxxps://pixeldrain.com/l/rMae3roS

dvd

hxxps://www.transferxl.com/download/08vWmD7JxPNhHM
PhilD1

Post by PhilD1 »

I hope whoever gets it doesn't share. The people behind MC, PC and Valkyrie are threatening to pull the plug because of it. This then means people who actually pay money for them will be deprived of further releases. You can see their point.
tantrist

Post by tantrist »

PhilD1 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:48 pm I hope whoever gets it doesn't share. The people behind MC, PC and Valkyrie are threatening to pull the plug because of it. This then means people who actually pay money for them will be deprived of further releases. You can see their point.
We made it. Pirates and bootleggers are demanding protection of their rights to stolen music.
Nobody needs re-encoded from FLAC or MP3s physical discs now. Personally I am willing to buy content at a reasonable price of 3-5 dollars. Perhaps even 10. Hey, people from Misterclaudel/Valkyrie etc, are you ready?
HiBeatlesFan

All Picadilly Circuses are posted here

Post by HiBeatlesFan »

Someone posted all the Picadilly Circuses CD/DVD sets at Guitars 101

hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/paul ... st-3867166

7 day wetransfer files. They download really fast but beware they will all be gone in 7 days

I downloaded as much as I could find in this forum, but this guy has a LOT more, probably double
PhilD1

Post by PhilD1 »

tantrist wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:54 am
PhilD1 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:48 pm I hope whoever gets it doesn't share. The people behind MC, PC and Valkyrie are threatening to pull the plug because of it. This then means people who actually pay money for them will be deprived of further releases. You can see their point.
We made it. Pirates and bootleggers are demanding protection of their rights to stolen music.
Nobody needs re-encoded from FLAC or MP3s physical discs now. Personally I am willing to buy content at a reasonable price of 3-5 dollars. Perhaps even 10. Hey, people from Misterclaudel/Valkyrie etc, are you ready?
There are however people like me who want a physical, well presented product. Factory pressed discs, professionally printed inserts etc. Three to five dollars is hardly realistic is it ? And let's not get too moral on the whole "stolen music" thing - are we not all guilty in this respect to some extent ? Fan created product shared free is one thing but distributing these free immediately on release will just kill them off. Then we are all losers.
MUR

Re: All Picadilly Circuses are posted here

Post by MUR »

HiBeatlesFan wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:48 am ...

I downloaded as much as I could find in this forum, but this guy has a LOT more, probably double
All PCCD,PCDVD releases except the latest two released recently were shared in this thread in this forum (I don't say all links are live though). 'a LOT more' for me sounds like 'he has a collection which this forum has never seen' which is not true.

But, as not all links are live, g101 share is good for those who missed them in this thread (but they should hurry for 1 week)
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
PhilD1

Post by PhilD1 »

MUR wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:17 pm To be released soon:

PCCD 331-332 Rio 16.12.2023 2CD

I hope someone will get it and will kindly share.
I hope they don't - this practice has come to the notice of the manufacturer and as a consequence they are threatening to pull the plug. And in fairness, why should someone pay (they are not cheap) and then give it to you for nothing.
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

tantrist wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:54 am
My hunch is that Misterclaudel has a pretty good sense of the market and their customers' expectations and price points. They've been in business for probably twenty years, after all. For you to demand that Misterclaudel totally change their practices to meet your needs strikes me as a tad unrealistic, no?

Obviously, some labels sell at cheaper price points. But no one has ever sold a new boot cd for $3-5. You can't even get a Big Mac for less than $5! But if all you want is the music from this one concert, well... it's out there. Search youtube! And that's free.

Lastly, my sense is that even if boot prices reached that $3-5 happy spot of yours, sales won't drastically increase. People would still be demanding freebie downloads. If Misterclaudel or HMC or any other label suddenly came out with a $1 disc of the most incredible, previously unbooted material imaginable, people would still be posting notices on these boards begging someone to buy the package and share it here.