Just For Good Measure - 2018 BBC Upgrades Collection (Aunties Nuggets / CCC006)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Yellowsubmarine

Re: Just For Good Measure - 2018 BBC Upgrades Collection (Aunties Nuggets / CCC006)

Post by Yellowsubmarine »

Can anybody please re-up this bootleg?

Thanks in advance!
MUR

Re: Just For Good Measure - 2018 BBC Upgrades Collection (Aunties Nuggets / CCC006)

Post by MUR »

Yellowsubmarine wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:00 am Can anybody please re-up this bootleg?

Thanks in advance!
reup
hxxps://we.tl/t-QUVTiPswyr
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

does anybody have a link with the correct CD contents, i did this when it was first upped but ended up with CD 1s contents for both so i tried again and i thought it did alright but i've found i've got the same issue. what does't help is both the art and booklet state 28 and 32 for each CD and yet what's downloaded is 39 tracks for each CD but this is because the original music tracks have further been divided into chat and tracks.

can anybody fix this butchers shop???
thank you in advance
MUR

Post by MUR »

Original upload was CD1 39 tracks, CD2 33 tracks, that's what I have (do you need reup?). Artwork for CD2 has an error in numbering, so 33 tracks for CD2 is normal. As for CD1, you seem to be right about splitting chats into separate tracks, I don't know whether it was so on original CD or not.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
enriquelu

Post by enriquelu »

MUR wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:03 am Original upload was CD1 39 tracks, CD2 33 tracks, that's what I have (do you need reup?). Artwork for CD2 has an error in numbering, so 33 tracks for CD2 is normal. As for CD1, you seem to be right about splitting chats into separate tracks, I don't know whether it was so on original CD or not.
Please.

Thanks
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

Yes a re-up of the set would be welcome as i have the full art, labels and book and CD 1 & 2 as pictured (cd 1s contents).
I originally thought it was a bad file so I DL it a 2nd time and using RAR app on my phone (both times then transferred the unzip to my HDD thinking it was sorted) it's the first time I compared the art and CDs to discover the wild variations.
MUR

Post by MUR »

Megazeti wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:33 am Yes a re-up of the set would be welcome ...
reup
hxxps://we.tl/t-9iwu8u2WnU
davetuba

Post by davetuba »

Thank you MUR!
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

Better this time.
Thank you
MUR

Post by MUR »

reup by request in another thread
hxxps://we.tl/t-WTkzdrL2pn