EVOLVER

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Fabricio4322

Re: EVOLVER (Loop You Too)

Post by Fabricio4322 »

dascottjr wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:16 pm This has been a terrific collection. I've even made a playlist where I rearranged most of the tracks to be chronological (with a bonus "disc" at the end for repeated songs), and it sounds terrific so far.

I worry about turning this into some sort of request thread, but...here's my own idea, for your consideration: "You're Going to Lose That Girl", in high quality stereo, but with the temp guitar solo from the production acetate...?
Yeah, that's a nice Request.
I want to make a Suggestion: Make a Stereo Remix of The Word, But with the 2nd Vocal Track of John from the US Version.
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

Can someone please repost no. 44 to the last one? Thanks!
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

miggynav wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:03 pm Can someone please repost no. 44 to the last one? Thanks!
Here you go, tracks 44-48

hxxps://we.tl/t-KVBaeY3abR
—Keith
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

powerPC wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:44 pm
miggynav wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:03 pm Can someone please repost no. 44 to the last one? Thanks!
Here you go, tracks 44-48

hxxps://we.tl/t-KVBaeY3abR
Thanks mate!
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Fabricio4322 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 pm I want to make a Suggestion: Make a Stereo Remix of The Word, But with the 2nd Vocal Track of John from the US Version.
I'm not sure what you mean :?:
stereoman33

Post by stereoman33 »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:41 am
Fabricio4322 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 pm I want to make a Suggestion: Make a Stereo Remix of The Word, But with the 2nd Vocal Track of John from the US Version.
I'm not sure what you mean :?:
the usa version of the Word on the capitol USA rubber soul lp is a little different on the lead vocals.
the double tracking is far more noticeable and
makes the standard version almost seem like it's a single track lead vocal in comparison,especially on the second verse
and the fadeout is longer, about 2-3 seconds longer ,a long enough fadeout so that you can virtually hear the band stop at the end.
Lord Reith

Re: EVOLVER (You're Gonna Lose That Girl/The Word)

Post by Lord Reith »

Okay then, here's two newies:

You're Gonna Lose That Girl with the slate and count in then the guitar solo and organ added to my demix. I've left out the piano/bongos because they aren't on the acetate.

The Word - this one is amazing to me. I never had any clue this extra double tracked vocal existed. So I've added the isolated extra US vocal to the demix on the left instead of just duplicating the UK vocal on the right. It sounds really cool with the two voices in stereo. The US mix also has a bit of the ending audible, so I've added the ending from Rockband (which appears to be the real one).

Enjoy...

https://tinyurl.com/expires-oct-2

Image Image
Jeff_Hitz

Post by Jeff_Hitz »

That version of You're Gonna Lose That Girl was amazing! Thanks to dascottjr for suggesting it, and thanks as always to Lord Reith for making it a reality.
jpgrcat

Post by jpgrcat »

Lord, your mixes are so awesome, & very cool to listen to

Here's an upload of some of the Beatles early tracks, using Cool Edit 2.1 to make them vocaless

Beatles 2017 Polydor Mono Backing Tracks [007! Compiled]

I extracted the Vocals out of these tracks...

The Best ones were 'Sweet Georgia Brown' & 'Swanee River' the link is nearly 200mb

These came from my 2 CD Set...Beatles Bop by Bear Family

The other Sheridan songs came from a Canadian CD 'In the Beginning', & a Germany CD

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1YowrJUgsLId0AIsoX-9SU4sfQSpCVIpt/view?usp=sharing

One day back around 2011, I was experimenting on taking the Vocals out using Cool Edit 2.1

All of these I used the UK 1997/9 Mono & Stereo 2:1 CD's to make a backing tracks of EMI Stereo songs from

Gerry & The Pacemakers, Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas, Fourmost & Swinging Blue Jeans, &

The Beatles were from the 1987/8 CD's

Note: Gerry's 'How Do You Do It' was extracted from a Canada Capitol Hits CD as it was Vocals

on one side & Music on the other...The UK Mix, did not work

1963-1966....If any you can use...Go for it... :mrgreen: ...This link is 2.05 Gigs

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5aLU4E3yyqKQVVJNExJNEpkd28/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-cH0ljNXuVnXQalfXkonXHw

What I hope the Lord will do is to make 'Sweet Georgia Brown' into Stereo...& maybe 'Swanee River'
from the top google link....My versions are Tony Sheridan-Less!!!!!
Huge Beatles Fan & collector Anything Beatles/Solo related,

which includes NEMS, Apple, Dark Horse, Ring'O, & MPL Labels

Beach Boys/Related, & The Byrds/CSNY/Related..& many other acts
James carlane3

Post by James carlane3 »

These are Amazing!!! Thanks!!!!
Lord Reith wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:30 am Okay then, here's two newies:

You're Gonna Lose That Girl with the slate and count in then the guitar solo and organ added to my demix. I've left out the piano/bongos because they aren't on the acetate.

The Word - this one is amazing to me. I never had any clue this extra double tracked vocal existed. So I've added the isolated extra US vocal to the demix on the left instead of just duplicating the UK vocal on the right. It sounds really cool with the two voices in stereo. The US mix also has a bit of the ending audible, so I've added the ending from Rockband (which appears to be the real one).

Enjoy...

https://tinyurl.com/expires-oct-2

Image Image