Reel Music LP 'drop (plus Movie Medley single)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Claude_de_Faux

Re: Reel Music LP 'drop (plus Movie Medley single)

Post by Claude_de_Faux »

Suzy Parlourphone wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:10 pm
Claude_de_Faux wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:27 am Sorry but ... how to use a torrent file ?
You have to use a torrent client. uTorrent Web can be used from within a browser. There is an app version also. Some others are qBitTorrent and BitComet. You open the torrent file with the torrent client and download from there.
It's working fine !

So thank you Paul62 for sharing and Suzy for helping.
Josh

Post by Josh »

jpa wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:16 pm Unfortunately the internet access I have blocks any download of torrent programs, so this is no go for me. A gofile would be much appreciated.
You should look into a VPN, because your ISP shouldn't have any say in how you use your Internet access.

Edit: So that you don't have to start researching from scratch- I use https://surfshark.com/, it's about $2.50 a month if you opt for a subscription.
beatlesfanfromsop

Post by beatlesfanfromsop »

paul62

Thanks for posting this one.
Mike
paul62

Post by paul62 »

I'm glad people are enjoying this one!! Thanks to yymca6 for stepping up and providing a more user-friendly download link.

The LP and single are from my own personal collection, bought back in '82. Both rarely played over the past 39 years. They are the Australian-made versions: the B side of The Beatles Movie Medley uses the United Artists mock stereo version.
EMI Australia had recently issued the United Artists AHDN LP when Reel Music and The Beatles Movie Medley/I'm Happy Just To Dance With You were being prepared for issue, so they must have grabbed the tape for the United Artists LP instead of the tape for the UK version of the AHDN LP by mistake to use for the B side. (The B side choice was a last minute replacement, so the error is understandable!).

It's believed that the UK tape was used for the Reel Music LP, hence the version of I Should Have Known Better doesn't have the fixed harmonica in the intro.
"Dedicated Downloader Of Beatlegs"...!!! (Raymond Douglas Davies, Paul Sixtytwo)

And when he does
His little rounds
'Round the forums
We have around
Eagerly pursuing
All the latest vids and discs
'Cause he's a dedicated downloader of Beatlegs!
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

You're welcome Paul62 for both your thankful comments.

You are providing us with very nice stuff, so why not make it available to as many people as we can?

And I must add that all of my shares have as much metadata as possible.

Unfortunately BZ is down so I cannot add as much as I like...
Yves
Rave O Lucien

Post by Rave O Lucien »

Good one, paul62!
When you've got it, jump up! ~ John Lennon