The Beatles Live at the Circus Krone-Bau, Munich, Germany (June 24 1966)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Kwai Chang

Re: The Beatles Live at the Circus Krone-Bau, Munich, Germany (June 24 1966)

Post by Kwai Chang »

Thank you, AdamBound!
With this footage and the footage from Netherlands(w/ Jimmy Nichols), I am now convinced that there was no audience in the building on Feb. 9, 1964. If ANYONE has a single image showing The Beatles AND THE AUDIENCE during that PERFORMANCE, please share it. There's no denying that this appearance in Germany was as LIVE as it gets. Unfortunately, it seems like nobody has learned much about BEATLES SECURITY since the Netherlands!
This kind of circus is hardly constructive to their own personal esteem. Can you imagine anything this ragged actually being enough to make the crowd go ultra nova. No wonder they threw in the towel.
Beautiful job. I'd never seen any of this.
Is it downloadable?
KC
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Another version of this same concert on YouTube... just posting the link because it seemed relevant to the thread. Mostly B/W with some color thrown in to keep it interesting. Wondering if Le mélomane is a distant relative of Joseph Pujol, aka Le Pétomane, who passed (pun intended) long before he had a chance to emulate The Beatles.

And if you play it backwards, at 78 speed, at top volume,...you just might see God.

Rickenbacker325

Post by Rickenbacker325 »

Ziggy C wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:21 pm Another version of this same concert on YouTube... just posting the link because it seemed relevant to the thread. Mostly B/W with some color thrown in to keep it interesting. Wondering if Le mélomane is a distant relative of Joseph Pujol, aka Le Pétomane, who passed (pun intended) long before he had a chance to emulate The Beatles.

And if you play it backwards, at 78 speed, at top volume,...you just might see God.

LePetomane was my hero! A true talent
rtbcIII

Post by rtbcIII »

Kwai Chang wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:13 pm Thank you, AdamBound!
With this footage and the footage from Netherlands(w/ Jimmy Nichols), I am now convinced that there was no audience in the building on Feb. 9, 1964. If ANYONE has a single image showing The Beatles AND THE AUDIENCE during that PERFORMANCE, please share it.
KC