Get Back - Master from Andrea

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Fast lucky

Re: Get Back - Master from Andrea

Post by Fast lucky »

Hi, Sorry for the late reaction, I've been too busy.

Two Get Back boots have been released by the same entity at the same time : one is Master from Andrea, the other one is "Real Glyn Johns Mix". This is the latter which uses the same base as Vigotone disc 17 of 30 Days. Hope this helps ...
gonchichi

Post by gonchichi »

tulirepo wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 am
Hi, gonchichi!

Thanks for that interesting scan from the Real Glyn Johns Mix. I am still confused about the connection to Wizardo. So the Wizardo LP WAS from a completely different source altogether? Unfortunately I cannot read the Japanese explanations on the picture.
It says that Wizardo used as its source a copy tape of an acetate remixed in early 1970 of the 1969 Glyn Johns' mix. That's a mix different from the acetate used by Tonto. The safety copy Andrea once had is said to be made before the 1969 master tape was delivered to EMI.
tulirepo

Post by tulirepo »

gonchichi wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:44 am
tulirepo wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 am
Hi, gonchichi!

Thanks for that interesting scan from the Real Glyn Johns Mix. I am still confused about the connection to Wizardo. So the Wizardo LP WAS from a completely different source altogether? Unfortunately I cannot read the Japanese explanations on the picture.
It says that Wizardo used as its source a copy tape of an acetate remixed in early 1970 of the 1969 Glyn Johns' mix. That's a mix different from the acetate used by Tonto. The safety copy Andrea once had is said to be made before the 1969 master tape was delivered to EMI.
Cool - Thanks! That makes sense now =)!
EdinSc

Post by EdinSc »

Is there a working link to this??