The Beatles - Singles & EP's (1962-1981) [24-bit/96khz] (PBTHAL Rips)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
aleksandermccartney

Re: The Beatles - Singles & EP's (1962-1981) [24-bit/96khz] (PBTHAL Rips)

Post by aleksandermccartney »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:42 pm
aleksandermccartney wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:07 pm
yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:25 pm

Sorry I spent lots of time downloading all of these and reorganizing them, you can do it by going on PBTHAL's website.

https://tonepoet.fans
Tried this but won't work on my internet since filefactory was blocked for some weird reason. If you or anyone wanna trade or share them let me know
Here is a link for the TUBE CUTS folder that had been downloaded before I decided to download all Beatles stuff from his site [url]hxxps://we.tl/t-VQ6OT5bzgr[/url].
That's a start.
Thanks! Would it be possible to do the 2019 Singles box too?
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

aleksandermccartney wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:49 pm
yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:42 pm
aleksandermccartney wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:07 pm

Tried this but won't work on my internet since filefactory was blocked for some weird reason. If you or anyone wanna trade or share them let me know
Here is a link for the TUBE CUTS folder that had been downloaded before I decided to download all Beatles stuff from his site [url]hxxps://we.tl/t-VQ6OT5bzgr[/url].
That's a start.
Thanks! Would it be possible to do the 2019 Singles box too?
hxxps://we.tl/t-BiwooOcG4t

That's all folks.
Yves
dmh84

Post by dmh84 »

Really cool of you to do this--his rips have been my preferred Beatles listening experience for years now!
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
RunoutGroove

Post by RunoutGroove »

Thanks a million yymca.
Gummo

Post by Gummo »

Thank you!
pumma4

Post by pumma4 »

when i go to https://tonepoet.fans/ and put something i want in either of the 2 search boxes i find that nothing happens..i use the chrome browser but tried a couple others and the same issue occured as well..so im wondering do you need to be signed up to use the search box? on other sites with a search box ive always been able to check for something without having to log in first..so maybe someone knows what you need to do in order to search out something on this site?

speaking of signing up for this site i dont even see an option to do it..i see the log in link..but nothing for signing up..
jpa

Post by jpa »

Thanks for these Yves! There are some very good ones much newer than the PBTHAL stuff I downloaded more than 10 years ago.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

pumma4 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:42 pm when i go to https://tonepoet.fans/ and put something i want in either of the 2 search boxes i find that nothing happens..i use the chrome browser but tried a couple others and the same issue occured as well..so im wondering do you need to be signed up to use the search box? on other sites with a search box ive always been able to check for something without having to log in first..so maybe someone knows what you need to do in order to search out something on this site?

speaking of signing up for this site i dont even see an option to do it..i see the log in link..but nothing for signing up..
The Search option is kinda weird. Enter your keyword for searching but press on Enter, do not click on the magnifier icon. I know it's stupid but that's the way it seems to be working.

The results of your search will appear but you have to enter each page to see if what you are looking for is there. And unfortunately they are not always organized alphabetically... Bummer but when you want something you gotta work for it LOL
Yves
pumma4

Post by pumma4 »

yymca6 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:03 pm
pumma4 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:42 pm when i go to https://tonepoet.fans/ and put something i want in either of the 2 search boxes i find that nothing happens..i use the chrome browser but tried a couple others and the same issue occured as well..so im wondering do you need to be signed up to use the search box? on other sites with a search box ive always been able to check for something without having to log in first..so maybe someone knows what you need to do in order to search out something on this site?

The Search option is kinda weird. Enter your keyword for searching but press on Enter, do not click on the magnifier icon. I know it's stupid but that's the way it seems to be working.

The results of your search will appear but you have to enter each page to see if what you are looking for is there. And unfortunately they are not always organized alphabetically... Bummer but when you want something you gotta work for it LOL
ur right..now the search option works just fine..who knew NOT to hit the magnifier icon after you enter what ur looking for..but what i dont get is if the magnifier icon serves no purpose why does he have it there in the first place? its only gonna confuse ya which it did in my case..another example of stupidity on that site..he has a log in link..but i could not find a join up option..so i saw that someone posted a message asking how to join..obviously im not the only one puzzled about how that site operates..the response was there is no sign up..ya just come to the site and get what ya want..but then why is there a log in link to start with? more ways to confuse ya and make ya think that site is a big mess !!!

thanks for the tip on searching for something on that strange website..