The Beatles - Singles & EP's (1962-1981) [24-bit/96khz] (PBTHAL Rips)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
yymca6

Re: The Beatles - Singles & EP's (1962-1981) [24-bit/96khz] (PBTHAL Rips)

Post by yymca6 »

dmh84 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:18 pm Do you know which setup pbthal was using for each of these, by chance?
ANSWER TO THE DEFINITIVE RETURNS LINEAGE

VPI Scoutmaster with dual belt driven single flywheel motor on Herbie's Tenderfeet

Trans-Fi Terminator T3 Pro With Tomahawk Armwand (4N Silver Shielded Wire)

Audio-Technica AT150ANV Frankencart
Phoenix Engineering Eagle
Phoenix Engineering RoadRunner
Gingko Cloud 12A Vibration Control Platform
Eden Sound Terrastone Footers

Parks Audio Budgie Hybrid Tube Phono Preamp with 1964 Holland made large halo getter Amperex 7308 Tubes
Sugarcube SC-2
Tripp Lite Smart Online SU1500RTXLCD2U Double-Conversion UPS
Yves
dmh84

Post by dmh84 »

Very nice--thanks so much!
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

yymca6 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:59 pm
dmh84 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:18 pm Do you know which setup pbthal was using for each of these, by chance?
ANSWER TO THE DEFINITIVE RETURNS LINEAGE

VPI Scoutmaster with dual belt driven single flywheel motor on Herbie's Tenderfeet

Trans-Fi Terminator T3 Pro With Tomahawk Armwand (4N Silver Shielded Wire)

Audio-Technica AT150ANV Frankencart
Phoenix Engineering Eagle
Phoenix Engineering RoadRunner
Gingko Cloud 12A Vibration Control Platform
Eden Sound Terrastone Footers

Parks Audio Budgie Hybrid Tube Phono Preamp with 1964 Holland made large halo getter Amperex 7308 Tubes
Sugarcube SC-2
Tripp Lite Smart Online SU1500RTXLCD2U Double-Conversion UPS
Yves, he did these piecemeal over some years and he regularly makes changes to his lineage...he has settled on what you quoted above for some time now but some of these may have some lineage differences. I've not downloaded this share so I don't know if they are there but an original pbthal sourced download would have a text file included showing the lineage. The question from dmh84 suggests the text files have been removed...is that the case?
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

ianbuckers wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:28 am

Yves, he did these piecemeal over some years and he regularly makes changes to his lineage...he has settled on what you quoted above for some time now but some of these may have some lineage differences. I've not downloaded this share so I don't know if they are there but an original pbthal sourced download would have a text file included showing the lineage. The question from dmh84 suggests the text files have been removed...is that the case?
I copied/pasted the content of the lineage.txt file of the first EP of the series, compared the lineage for the next 5 items on the set and the last two with the first. They're all the same.

I know he changed his set-up over the years as I recently downloaded ALL The Beatles from his site (except for this very precise set i already had, probably gotten from here).

I also had about a dozen other drops of his but I did not take any chance and I took everything making sure they are organisez by series and when there is not much info I created a "PBTHAL misc needledrops" folder.

Here's a list of what I have so far (updated March 2023). Note that the first folder of the list was my initial Tube Cuts folder. I did not change its name.

Yves
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:36 pm

I copied/pasted the content of the lineage.txt file of the first EP of the series, compared the lineage for the next 5 items on the set and the last two with the first. They're all the same.

I know he changed his set-up over the years as I recently downloaded ALL The Beatles from his site (except for this very precise set i already had, probably gotten from here).

I also had about a dozen other drops of his but I did not take any chance and I took everything making sure they are organisez by series and when there is not much info I created a "PBTHAL misc needledrops" folder.

Here's a list of what I have so far (updated March 2023). Note that the first folder of the list was my initial Tube Cuts folder. I did not change its name.

Do you have this one he did in 2008...

"Paul McCartney - 1971 - Ram (US Mono Promo)"

...? I can't find it on his current website.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

ianbuckers wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:10 pm

Do you have this one he did in 2008...

"Paul McCartney - 1971 - Ram (US Mono Promo)"

...? I can't find it on his current website.
Sorry, the only Macca PBTHAL I have is "Ram (UK Mono PBTHAL 2010)"
Yves
aleksandermccartney

Post by aleksandermccartney »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:36 pm

Could you please upload these?
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

aleksandermccartney wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:52 pm Could you please upload these?
Sorry I spent lots of time downloading all of these and reorganizing them, you can do it by going on PBTHAL's website.

https://tonepoet.fans
Yves
aleksandermccartney

Post by aleksandermccartney »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:25 pm
aleksandermccartney wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:52 pm Could you please upload these?
Sorry I spent lots of time downloading all of these and reorganizing them, you can do it by going on PBTHAL's website.

Tried this but won't work on my internet since filefactory was blocked for some weird reason. If you or anyone wanna trade or share them let me know
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

aleksandermccartney wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:07 pm
yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:25 pm

Tried this but won't work on my internet since filefactory was blocked for some weird reason. If you or anyone wanna trade or share them let me know
Here is a link for the TUBE CUTS folder that had been downloaded before I decided to download all Beatles stuff from his site hxxps://we.tl/t-VQ6OT5bzgr.
That's a start.
Yves