A list of known unbootlegged material?

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Darth Kybiel

Re: A list of known unbootlegged material?

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Tootai wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:41 pm
Darth Kybiel wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:26 pm
I have no need to prove anything. The tapes are already authenticated. I was originally just being nice by posting a clip I paid permission to post. I could care less. I could care less that you aren't real either. Most of you people could just be chinese answering service people like those that spy through Android, LOL. But I haven't lied yet and could care less what 'dubious' people think. LOL
Some random guy in NYC doesn't just have Lennon's handwritten demos in his backpack.

Authenticated by who? Can you produce any proof? Pictures of "Lennon's" handwriting on the tapes? Of course you won't produce anything, there's always excuses. There is no auction house that would touch this tape with a stick. No provenance, no proof.

I'm only saying all this, so people who are unaware of Parrox's wild claims don't mistake this tape as authentic. I'm not going to engage your nonsense any further, after all, that's why you're lying all the time. For attention.
Never lied yet beyond your misquotes. Why prove anything? No one else does beyond photoshop! LOL. Whacko kids. Do you know how much money real fakes like Dick James demo records bring in? They just press a few records with slight variations, 'age the vinyl in a warehouse at various temps and report the auction and people leap to Ebay and all. You know the Asian markets manufacture so much 'proofs' that everyone fell for that you don't have a clue.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Doug wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:45 pm
Tootai wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:57 pm Anyone can reproduce it with a real mellotron or the numerous sample kits.
I've probably heard more of those tapes than anyone else on this board, and I don't buy it, either. It doesn't sound like the others, and, as Tootai said, anyone could make such a thing with access to a mellotron or samples from one.
Cool! Where do I buy a melotron? Nope. Original melotrons did not have exact same latency when pushing the keys. You can buy me a expensive 60's melotron and I can replicate those tapes for you. And they were a bitch to set up. When we tuned it up at the Fillmore in 69 it sounded warped as hell. I haven't seen a newer one since Bowie's in 73.
David Petri had the tapes. He travelled between New York City and Philly, Pa. Had lots of tapes of Lennon and Pink Flyd and King Crimsen, several tapes not bootlegged.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:15 pm
Doug wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:45 pm
Tootai wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:57 pm Anyone can reproduce it with a real mellotron or the numerous sample kits.
I've probably heard more of those tapes than anyone else on this board, and I don't buy it, either. It doesn't sound like the others, and, as Tootai said, anyone could make such a thing with access to a mellotron or samples from one.
Cool! Where do I buy a melotron? Nope. Original melotrons did not have exact same latency when pushing the keys. You can buy me a expensive 60's melotron and I can replicate those tapes for you. And they were a bitch to set up. When we tuned it up at the Fillmore in 69 it sounded warped as hell. I haven't seen a newer one since Bowie's in 73.
David Petri had the tapes. He travelled between New York City and Philly, Pa. Had lots of tapes of Lennon and Pink Flyd and King Crimsen, several tapes not bootlegged.
Also when Capitol Records closed it's Scranton plant, Petri used to be part of Revolver Records in Scranton for local groups til it closed down. I still got their old reverb system at my studio.
ntwined88

Post by ntwined88 »

""