I AM THE WORMHOLE (new: Long Tall Sally)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Rui

Re: I AM THE WORMHOLE (new: Long Tall Sally)

Post by Rui »

I Missed One From The Series Could Anyone Do A Re-upload Of 4. Revolution, Thanks!!! ^v^
georgefromhenley

Post by georgefromhenley »

Seems I missed all parts....
Fabricio4322

Post by Fabricio4322 »

Hi! I missed these posts, Can someone re-up the links?
Leaping Armadillos

Post by Leaping Armadillos »

Here is the path to the Magical Mystery Wormhole, volumes 1 through 5: hxxps://mega.nz/folder/F8ogyKoT#pmfAJUJrhwzxDW2G1aTF6w
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

Thank you Leaping Armadillos
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

rtbcIII wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:46 pm IMHO coherence is sorely overrated, KC. But that won't stop those who've never actually done a roadhog, climbed up the Eiffel Tower or kept all their money in a big brown bag down at the zoo from tanning themselves in the English rain now, will it?
Goo goo ga joob and carry on, sir.
@rtbcIII...
Thank you, for those words of encouragement. I probably need a disclaimer on my posts explaining that:
"I have permanent damage from reading John Lennon's two paperbacks from 3rd-6th grade".
Its warped stories were written with complete disregard for grammar, punctuation and spelling while displaying endless phonic possibilities and elasticized word definitions. Therefore when a dentist says "open your gorble", you open it. Now, say 'ah' and don't speeg after that!
NOBODY loves The Beatles more than I do.
To be fair, what is wrong with Let It Be is not Michael Lindsay Hogg's fault.
As crude as it was, it tells the exact same story as Peter Jackson's film.
In fact, MLH's approach may have been more realistic since it documents mayhem.
Thanks again.
KC
thewarpedvinyljunkie

Re: I AM THE WORMHOLE

Post by thewarpedvinyljunkie »

Kwai Chang wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:56 pm In Unrelated News:
At [. . .] the end of Good Morning, Good Morning(MONO) where chicken turns into guitar note...
there is an anomaly that sounds like somebody leaned against the tape reel during recording or a brutal edit that should have been redone.
KC

Oh, I'm so glad it wasn't redone. After years of listening to the stereo version, the first time that I heard that mono "mreeep, verrurk" (sorry; I know that's not in IPA), followed three or four seconds later by the sound of the crowd noise sound effects recording being started (and quickly spinning up to the correct speed) from a stopped position (immediately after "three" in the count-in to Pepper Reprise) was the specific moment in my personal mythology that I knew unquestionably that I would spend the rest of my life sniffing through every available second of the Beatles' catalogue to find all the little oddities that few people (except the brand of cognoscenti that hang out here) pay any attention to.

How did that pair of beautiful gaffes happen? And one right after the other? Why were they allowed to remain? In the immortal words of the Firesign Theatre, "Who knows? Who cares?" But I'm so thankful that they are there, that I heard them, and that I've never looked (or listened) back in my pursuit of the "different" Sounds of the Studio from JPGR (not to mention the Beach Boys and the Who, but funky little moments of that type are much easier to find in their recordings) which Todd Rundgren (Something/Anything, side 2, "Intro") only began to hint at.
Davenicks

Post by Davenicks »

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:37 am ...You'd think it was added so they'd know when to start miming, but then why does the mono mix of Not Guilty have the same phantom counter-inner? He isn't counting it in on the session tape. So what did they plan to do with Not Guilty that required a count-in to be added?
Wouldn't you need that if you were adding an overdub to begin on the first beat of the song?

Dave in Nashville
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Davenicks wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:21 pm
Lord Reith wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:37 am ...You'd think it was added so they'd know when to start miming, but then why does the mono mix of Not Guilty have the same phantom counter-inner? He isn't counting it in on the session tape. So what did they plan to do with Not Guilty that required a count-in to be added?
Wouldn't you need that if you were adding an overdub to begin on the first beat of the song?

Dave in Nashville
Probably yes that's the reason. I hadn't thought of that.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:48 am I always enjoy your ramblings KC. You are our Maharishi. :lol:
Thank you, Lord Reith. Somehow, I didn't see your kind words until today. They are very much appreciated.
You might not believe it, but I don't really like to write. But, I think I could talk about The Beatles forever. Especially around here. The Beatles are a great common denominator. This forum is blessed with a surplus of creative ability and knowledge. As a result, The Beatles are more interesting and vibrant than ever. So, if you encourage me, I might chatter even more than Maharishi. Just don't call me Sadie.
Thanks for your efforts.
KC