Film And TV Chronicle 1962 - 1970 - 41 DVD Set!

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Hitachi

Re: Film And TV Chronicle 1962 - 1970 - 41 DVD Set!

Post by Hitachi »

Unfortunately the actual published book is long out of print and due to publishing legalities will never be reprinted (or updated) although some updates were added to the back of the, still in print, Solo Years companion book from 2009 ("Beatles Film & TV Chronicle 1971-1980") which can be purchased here:
hxxps://www.lulu.com/en/au/shop/j%C3%B6rg-piepe ... pageSize=4
It can also be purchased (I think) through Amazon. This second volume is equally essential.
Since then a third volume was discussed but ultimately this was cancelled and all the ongoing solo research plus a complete update and overhaul of the original Group years book's info was used for the online website:
hxxp://www.beatlesonfilm.com/index.html
Which I highly recommend Beatles fans check out.
Hope this info helps the younger fans who are just discovering the amazing World of Beatles on film & video.
Lupine Assassin

Post by Lupine Assassin »

Finished downloading all 41 DVD folders today. THANK YOU! :D
We all bleed blue from the inside....
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Thank you very very much for these, Lennons Ghost - just got the last set downloaded late yesterday evening. This will be great to watch, super. Cheers :D Robert
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

wow this has alot stuff i had from 80s-90s on VHS but upgrades....200GB need get HDD haha....hopes up for bit thank you
Chris
twogurusindrag

Post by twogurusindrag »

beatlescollectors wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:56 am Hi dear friends !!!
Well ... as I mentioned before, here I leave you a scan (pdf) of this now expensive book from which this wonderful dvd set was created ( I think ) ... it has some flaws due to my inexperience scanning it a few years ago, but it can be read very well, here I leave the link for as long as you can get it in a better resolution ... a thousand apologies and I hope you enjoy it!

hxxps://mega.nz/file/VI0EzBYB#QGjeHbEpySYflfOudNnlqUy4c8Se2YdICpkaBJXf2Sc
Link is dead. Please repost.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
twogurusindrag

Post by twogurusindrag »

Lennons Ghost wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:44 am Film And TV Chronicle 1962 - 1970

41 DVD Set. This set was my introduction to collecting beatles footage, so i thought i would share it with those looking to get started in collecting. I understand that everything on these discs are probably outdated and newer sources do exist, so download at your own risk. For track listing please visit the below link or read the info file in the download folder. Cheers!

https://www.discogs.com/release/7755579 ... 41-DVD-Set

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/C5cjGCQR#Kt0_i7FO3btW1KTBs2NBDA
Link is dead. Please repost.
Last edited by twogurusindrag on Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
MUR

Post by MUR »

I also ask someone to please kindly reup this set. Thank you in advance.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

I own the original set of 41 DVDs. I would be happy to rip the discs if someone is volunteering to store them. I don’t have enough room on my Google Drive and they probably deserve some permanent storage somewhere.
HiBeatlesFan

Post by HiBeatlesFan »

That would be very kind of you. Unfortunately I don't have space on any drive. I only have the free 15gB space.

However, may I suggest placing it on multiple megauploads (one DVD per upload) . Posting is free and I understand (from what I read here in this forum though I never used it to store anything) that it lasts forever (so it has a permanent home). Unlike wetransfer which seems to expire in a week.

I see people complain about how mega slows the download speed. However, I use Megabastid (as suggested by meanmrmustid) so it spoofs your location and your download speed is never throttled. I think it is the best.

I've downloaded from One Drive. However, if you mark several files to download sequentially, it will zip them together. When I've done that there are checksum errors very frequently, so the download is worthless. When I download from One Drive, now I download one file at a time. Also, if many people download simultaneously from One Drive, the folder will be throttled back and sometimes become inaccessible for a day or so to everyone.
Mesc

Post by Mesc »

I once had this set, but it contains only material that has been circulating for years. Absolutely no new or unreleased stuff. So no need to get crazy about it, better get your hands on the FAB releases for example:
viewtopic.php?t=2837&start=40