The 3rd Side of Let It Be: A Companion Box Set of Outtakes and Alternate Versions - Remixed and Remastered

Fan created remixes and rare variations
powerPC

Re: The 3rd Side of Let It Be: A Companion Box Set of Outtakes and Alternate Versions - Remixed and Remastered

Post by powerPC »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:34 am Cool! So I just gotta compare the A/B Road stuff with New Blue Soap set to see if anything is an upgrade? I don't care for the sound quality of PC compared to the actual Nagra rolls. which is why my new stereo mixes are coming out less distorted.
DK, are you preparing new stereo mixes of the Rooftop? That would be something good to have, you're stuff has always been excellent 8-)
—Keith
JPM7756

Re: The 3rd Side of Let It Be: A Companion Box Set of Outtakes and Alternate Versions - Remixed and Remastered

Post by JPM7756 »

This is really nice. Thank you for sharing here.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

powerPC wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:29 pm
Darth Kybiel wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:34 am Cool! So I just gotta compare the A/B Road stuff with New Blue Soap set to see if anything is an upgrade? I don't care for the sound quality of PC compared to the actual Nagra rolls. which is why my new stereo mixes are coming out less distorted.
DK, are you preparing new stereo mixes of the Rooftop? That would be something good to have, you're stuff has always been excellent 8-)
No, I been utilizing as much recording studio time as possible for two years now and getting as close to sources as possible to put a perfected set of all January 1969 material in stereo. Took time to get the source code for newest music programs, getting two people to sift through transcripts so booklets for each day are perfect. It's going to be complete sets for each day, mono and stereo. My husband works on keepingmaterial finished so far revised until all work is finished so we have people watching conversations on the site to be sure all errors will be put to rest.
beatlefan99

Post by beatlefan99 »

Thank you
Gilbeatle

Post by Gilbeatle »

Thanks !!!!!
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:29 am No, I been utilizing as much recording studio time as possible for two years now and getting as close to sources as possible to put a perfected set of all January 1969 material in stereo. Took time to get the source code for newest music programs, getting two people to sift through transcripts so booklets for each day are perfect. It's going to be complete sets for each day, mono and stereo. My husband works on keepingmaterial finished so far revised until all work is finished so we have people watching conversations on the site to be sure all errors will be put to rest.
Okay, THAT sounds AMAZING... I'm going to keep on the lookout for this when you're done! Thanks a million 8-)
—Keith
Dial222

Post by Dial222 »

I was comparing NBS with DBD the other day, NBS is nice, but the DBD have it for me. I imagine the NBS was stemmed from the DBD and not the AB Road edits.
Lon Chaney III

Post by Lon Chaney III »

Hey Darth, this is excellent stuff. Thank you for putting all the hours in to make this, it's a fantastic achievement.

Is there any artwork for the set?

Thanks again!
MrP

Post by MrP »

i don't believe Darth had any involvement in this set
Lon Chaney III wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:12 am Hey Darth, this is excellent stuff. Thank you for putting all the hours in to make this, it's a fantastic achievement.

Is there any artwork for the set?

Thanks again!