The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
mojofilter

Re: The Compleat MCP (As Of Now)

Post by mojofilter »

cdgm wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:10 amJust create an account. It doesn’t cost anything. It’s like creating an email address.
There are specific reasons why I don't have an account there. Maybe I should have mentioned it in the other post.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
cdgm

Post by cdgm »

mojofilter wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:53 am
cdgm wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:10 amJust create an account. It doesn’t cost anything. It’s like creating an email address.
There are specific reasons why I don't have an account there. Maybe I should have mentioned it in the other post.
I think you mentioned something about it now that I think of it. I probably have several accounts there, as I do with everything. When I'm forced to sign in I usually just create another account instead of trying to remember. It's also up on Guitars if you have a FileFactory account.
cdgm

Post by cdgm »

cdgm wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:02 am
mojofilter wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:53 am
I think you mentioned something about it now that I think of it. I probably have several accounts there, as I do with everything. When I'm forced to sign in I usually just create another account instead of trying to remember. It's also up on Guitars if you have a FileFactory account.
If you do a FileFactory search, it's TBR1, TBR2, TBR3, and TBR4
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

There seems to be an issue with the MCP One Drive links (using Android phone) as it does nothing but opening the App first that fails then goes to the Browser do all the sign in then does bugger all.
I tried another OneDrive link (on this site) hosting the Misterclaudel label, that went to the App which suggested I use the browser which opened successfully without the need to sign in which means the problems are with the MCP links here.
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

Megazeti wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:08 pm There seems to be an issue with the MCP One Drive links (using Android phone) here.
I was going there on a desktop. The site has let me download things without asking me to sign in first, most of the times I've been there. I got the graphics for the page with the file on it, the screen went black and the popup box came up asking me to sign in.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

I know and repeatly it attempts to sign in ultimately with MS saying I've made too many attempts. Something going on there.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Hey guys, the MEGA link in the previous page is still active. I used it last night. FYI I opened the link in Chrome and it was easy.
Yves