Much2Much

Re: Time to exhume the Core - May be familiar to some

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you Track06 for Washington audio.
csnyfan

Post by csnyfan »

Track06 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:02 pm
rhino wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:16 pmSo sorry .
Don't! I'm happily watching the concert in highest bitrate yet from this other Apple source.
EDIT: This could be the current core release for the Washington audio. Thoughts?
EDIT: Here's the Washington audio alone:
hxxps://we.tl/t-W4Y8NggI66
This has been spectrally edited with CEDAR in the high frequencies! I'm not sure if there are raw transfers of comparable quality, though.
Most of the edits are relatively easy undone, however sometimes the audio has been cloned around, which is nearly impossible to undo.

The pilot tone can be used to resample to increase the pitch stability significantly, on the other hand.
Last edited by csnyfan on Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bonniegreg

Post by bonniegreg »

If this new post of the Washington concert is not the best option, what source has the best fidelity?
rhino

Post by rhino »

Download link
hxxps://we.tl/t-AqYVPA2k2J

Nothern Lights- Unicorn
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

To follow rhino's post

here is the fully tagged version of Northern Lights

hxxps://we.tl/t-1DFWuknJFs
Yves
rhino

Post by rhino »

Thank you yymca6.
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

It's kind of sickening to see that not one of the 1100+ bootleg CDs and LPs I've remastered over the last 23 years were deemed worthy of inclusion here. IIt's like the last 23 years or my life were wasted on something I thought was worth something to people.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you for the tagged version of Northern Lights Yves.
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

I am certain that everyone who has knowledge of your work Mojofilter really appreciates all that you have done over those many years. i assume that your work has not been excluded, its more likely that the poster was not aware of your efforts. For those of us not familiar with your work please invite us to listen to some samples.
I, for one, look forward to this very much Mojofilter :)
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

Thank you, Much2Much. I haven't posted anything on this site in awhile, because people were starting to complain about non-Beatles material being posted here, and I have a lot of fascinating material that isn't by them. But if there is interest, I'll be happy to post some of what I consider to he the highlights of my catalogue. All I've done to them is tune each track to A-440 so you can play with each track without retuning your instrument, removed the scratches and vinyl noise, and corrected the phase of material that was sourced from tape in either vinyl or CD media. These are the only criteria of how they are different from the original sources. I didn't retune them to the 50 or 60 Hz mains frequency, I tuned them so you could play along with each track on a fixed-pitch instrument like a piano or accordion or organ or Fender Rhodes piano, or what-have-you, and not have to be disappointed when the next track is sharp or flat. Some people think that's sacrilege, but i don't care; I just want to be able to play along with every track without having to retune. I'm cursed with perfect tonal memory or whatever it is. I wanted editions of these songs that were in the same pitch all the way through. And that's what I made, in excess of 1100 times. If you folks want, I'd be happy to post some of it.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.