No One's Gonna Change Our World

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Much2Much

Re: No One's Gonna Change Our World

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you Nimbus, very kind of you to share.
rhino

Post by rhino »

Thank you!
jpgrcat

Post by jpgrcat »

Good Album, just got Nimbus Rip....

Thank you, kindly... :mrgreen:

Wings, by the Hollies is a killer tune, along with Across The Universe
Huge Beatles Fan & collector Anything Beatles/Solo related,

which includes NEMS, Apple, Dark Horse, Ring'O, & MPL Labels

Beach Boys/Related, & The Byrds/CSNY/Related..& many other acts
enriquelu

Post by enriquelu »

Nimbus wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:13 am While I'm in the mood for ripping, here's 'No One's Gonna Change Our World' from the original LP. Declicked with Clickrepair and converted to FLAC. One for the completists only.

https://tinyurl.com/zrf42myx
Please, can you update the Link?
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Yves
enriquelu

Post by enriquelu »

yymca6 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:04 pm There you go

[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-yKnN0rcOrZ[/url]
Thanks again
Rondordrecht193

Post by Rondordrecht193 »

thank you!
Nihonjin

Post by Nihonjin »

Thanks! I've been looking for a good rip of this for a while.
georgefromhenley

Post by georgefromhenley »

Rest in peace,lizzie.... awfull news.
ashwom1

Post by ashwom1 »

Sad news this morning from the Beatles Brasil page.

Lizzie Bravo was a lovely lady who I often spoke to on Facebook, encouraging her to produce an English-language version of her book. She was only on Facebook yesterday so I wanted to check the news was true before posting. Unfortunately it is. RIP Lizzie, a Beatles fan until the end x

We have the painful mission of spreading a very sad news: Lizzie Bravo, our dear Lizzie Bravo, the hope with glasses, passed away this Monday, October 4th, 2021, in Rio de Janeiro. In the weeks following her 70th birthday on May 29, Lizzie began to experience physical difficulties due to a congenital heart problem. Two weeks ago, he spent 4 days at the ICU and had apparently recovered. “The doctor told me I'm going to be fine again…sure, with a bunch of meds,” he told me last week. However, a week ago, Lizzie had to go back to the hospital and, according to Lizzie (who kept us informed via WhatsApp), everything was going well. Today, unfortunately, today came the unexpected news: our dear Lizzie's heart stopped.

This is an irreparable loss, not only for Beatlemania Nacional, but also for MPB, since Lizzie Bravo is very important in everything you imagine in good modern Brazilian music, as musician and journalist Edu Henning explains:

“We were privileged to live with Lizzie. Many will remember her as being 'the Brazilian who sang with the Beatles'. But Lizzie acted as a photographer of a very rich period of Brazilian music (recording important moments in the history of great names in music made in Brazil). She was also a great studio backing vocal (participating in emblematic MPB albums). And toured Brazil and the world as the lead singer of sensational Brazilian singers. He worked with great artists and participated in magnificent projects. So singing with the Beatles was another chapter in Lizzie Bravo's rich biography. And what a chapter! When Zé Rodrix wrote the phrase 'hope with glasses' he didn't imagine that we would all be contaminated by Lizzie Bravo the way we were.

Well, friends… we can only remember how privileged we are to have lived together at the same time and in the same country as Lizzie Bravo. May our God of goodness guide our biggest star “across the universe” and console the hearts of relatives, friends and fans.

https://portalbeatlesbrasil.com.br/new/ ... e-bravo-2/