Pete Best's Beatles - Boys

Fan created remixes and rare variations
jpa

Re: She Loves You and I'll Get You (remixed into twin track stereo by paul62)

Post by jpa »

Thank you so much!

Very helpful with the Gofile :D
iso74

Post by iso74 »

Paul62, many thanks for all these great mixes - your mix of the fast and slow versions of "I'll Be Back" is probably my all-time fave. Did you use x-minus for the "Revolver" instrumentals?

I've only just discovered this thread and quite a few of the tracks are now "Private". Any chance of a link to "the Row"? It would be very much appreciated! :)
paul62

Post by paul62 »

I'm glad you like the version of "I'll Be Back"!! I'll be back with some more, some day!!

I did use the x-minus site for the backing tracks of "Revolver". The funny thing was, I'd started one (of many) projects where I was taking the vocals off the "Revolver" tracks when the thread about x-minus extractions started, so I stopped that little project and used the site instead.

I don't know why some of those yungcloud uploads have gone into private mode: I might have to upload those tracks again.
"Dedicated Downloader Of Beatlegs"...!!! (Raymond Douglas Davies, Paul Sixtytwo)

And when he does
His little rounds
'Round the forums
We have around
Eagerly pursuing
All the latest vids and discs
'Cause he's a dedicated downloader of Beatlegs!
iso74

Post by iso74 »

Paul, please re-up your stuff, i'm a big fan of your work. It was you who posted a lot of the early Rock Band isolations, wasn't it?

Ah, if you were using the x-minus site, I can finish off Revolver myself lol Because of the Rockband stems we already have excellent instrumental versions of "Rubber Soul", "Sgt Pepper and "Abbey Road" so any other full LPs are very welcome.
paul62

Post by paul62 »

Which ones are you after, out of interest? I've done a lot of stuff over the years!! I did a SPLHCB Rock Band mix (which was EQ-matched to a CD source (2009 mono remaster) and I want to do one which is EQ-matched to the CD version of the 2017 remix), an Abbey Road Rock Band mix (which was EQ-matched to a Capitol LP source (and I'm part way through a new version EQ-matched to the 1987 CD version of the album)). And a whole lot more than that!!

Let me know what you're after and I'll upload them (probably in The Row, as I'm more focused on looking after that board than on contributing here, nowadays, to be honest)!!
"Dedicated Downloader Of Beatlegs"...!!! (Raymond Douglas Davies, Paul Sixtytwo)

And when he does
His little rounds
'Round the forums
We have around
Eagerly pursuing
iso74

Post by iso74 »

Paul, I wasn't after anything, I was just asking if it was you who posted those original Rockband isolations? It was when Rockband had first been cracked and someone posted about 8 CDs of different isolations, just like the x-minus thread here.
paul62

Post by paul62 »

No, I wasn't involved in cracking the Rock Band files, in any way, shape or form! They arrived in "the 'zone" not that long after I joined (which was in May 2010). (The decrypted .moggs were being shared via Demonoid, as well, at about the time they arrived in "the 'zone", about a year after the game was released on '09/'09/'09). I didn't share CDs of isolations either!!
(I'm not prepared to take credit for something I wasn't a part of!!!).

And when he does
His little rounds
'Round the forums
We have around
Eagerly pursuing
iso74

Post by iso74 »

That's why I was asking if it was you. I saw them posted either on Bootlegzone or a big Beatles Forum that shut down quite soon afterwards (Yellow Submarine?). I think it was by a Paolo (?) - it's all so long ago now lol Maybe someone reading this will remember.
paul62

Post by paul62 »

Ah! I think you might be thinking of pauloseltaeb who did some extractions when the Spleeter-based AI extractions thing took off (but years earlier, he was making multitrack versions of some tracks, probably using the .mogg files from Rock Band and 5.1 stems et cetera).

And when he does
His little rounds
'Round the forums
We have around
Eagerly pursuing
iso74

Post by iso74 »

That's it! That's him! I thought there was a tab taeb somewhere. A Brazilian guy, I think. I haven't kept the set because it was eventually superceded, but it was a great revelation at the time!