Live at Stowe School, Buckingham, UK (NEW Full Recording, April 4th, 1963)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Sheldi

Re: Live at Stowe School, Buckingham, UK (NEW Full Recording, April 4th, 1963)

Post by Sheldi »

bobzilla wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:33 pm
Liverpools Boy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:28 pm
Sheldi wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:20 pm hXXps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13MjfDGG3L2SgbiWRC4dHEeh6cHYJ3DHS?usp=sharing

Here's a link to the audio extracted from the youtube video. Lossy, but until one of the audio experts can come up with a great lossless version, maybe this'll do. Hope so.
viewtopic.php?t=6296&start=260

Thanks to silver_2000

Just for future reference, you can link directly to the specific comment by clicking on the title of that specific comment and then copying that url.

viewtopic.php?p=105452#p105452
Hah!!! Didn't see that. I'll take mine down as this will be way better ... thanks
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Liverpools Boy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:28 pm
Sheldi wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:20 pm hXXps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13MjfDGG3L2SgbiWRC4dHEeh6cHYJ3DHS?usp=sharing

Here's a link to the audio extracted from the youtube video. Lossy, but until one of the audio experts can come up with a great lossless version, maybe this'll do. Hope so.
viewtopic.php?t=6296&start=260

Thanks to silver_2000
:)
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

csnyfan wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:47 pm Shameful imo. The first bootleg with all new vintage material (no matter how they managed to source it) and it's shared days after release. I think they deserve profits for liberating it.
Nah, when it gets leaked, it gets leaked, its a testament to the good-natured people on this website that this recording had been given to the public for free within days of the full thing being bootlegged around.
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

silver_2000 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:26 am
csnyfan wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:47 pm Shameful imo. The first bootleg with all new vintage material (no matter how they managed to source it) and it's shared days after release. I think they deserve profits for liberating it.
Nah, when it gets leaked, it gets leaked, its a testament to the good-natured people on this website that this recording had been given to the public for free within days of the full thing being bootlegged around.
Agreed. The people who want the pressed disc will still seek it out and buy it. Also, we all know it, there are other bootleggers out there who are already bootlegging the bootleg.
harrythebannister

Post by harrythebannister »

cliftdean74 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:10 am
Agreed. The people who want the pressed disc will still seek it out and buy it. Also, we all know it, there are other bootleggers out there who are already bootlegging the bootleg.
There are mainly two types of collector. Those who download and those who mainly collect silvers. Tha vast majority of those who have/will download this for free would never have bought the silver disc anyway. They will almost certainly sell out and make a vast profit on this.
What is happening here isn't harming anyone!
csnyfan

Post by csnyfan »

I'm not sure where that new consensus came from, because it wasn't that way on bootleg zone. The agreement to wait with sharing for a while was in place for HMC boots and I don't see how this one is different.
MeanMrMustard100

Post by MeanMrMustard100 »

It works both ways. Sometimes i see work from here what ends as a pressed bootleg. In the early days i bought a lot of Yellow Dogs. Then we trade CDR's. And then in the early 2000 i started to share all my bootleg's on the internet for fans. That was on the old IRC days. My pc was on for 24 hours sharing boots. You know how fast internet was in those days. By sharing you get a some nice things back from people.

It's good to see the bootlegzone being revived here.

Please buy all the official stuff and buy some boots with interesting stuff, so they can release more. Like the HMC stuff. But it''s nice to give. I shared my very rare stuff to, it's now over the internet. My last thing was the Dutch Abbey Road premiere on the radio. No one had it, it's makes me happy when fans shares those tapes.
harrythebannister

Post by harrythebannister »

csnyfan wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:10 pm I'm not sure where that new consensus came from, because it wasn't that way on bootleg zone. The agreement to wait with sharing for a while was in place for HMC boots and I don't see how this one is different.
That was different as they had more stuff to release so it was important they made some sort of profit in order to get it out there.
This, however, is a one off. But as I said, they will sell out and make a massive profit anyway. We are just a small ripple in the collectors market.
There are many many collectors world wide who only deal in silvers and don't download at all.
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

harrythebannister wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:59 pm
cliftdean74 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:10 am

There are mainly two types of collector. Those who download and those who mainly collect silvers. Tha vast majority of those who have/will download this for free would never have bought the silver disc anyway. They will almost certainly sell out and make a vast profit on this.
What is happening here isn't harming anyone!
Then I’m in the hybrid category. I both buy silvers and download.
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

The hybrid category is a large one I think