The Beatles - Compact Disc UK EP Collection (Out-Of-Print)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
funtime

Re: The Beatles - Compact Disc UK EP Collection (Out-Of-Print)

Post by funtime »

apesrfools wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:11 pm The Beatles - Compact Disc UK EP Collection (Out-Of-Print)
Imagepic uploader

Good for one week:

hxxps://we.tl/t-qcWj67K72f
Please repost this one more time. Thanks.
Lon Chaney III

Post by Lon Chaney III »

Beatlesiak wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:43 pm ====================================================================================
Can somebody re up this EP Box Set? today i lost my copy with pendrive - no comment :( :? :oops:
====================================================================================
any one can shared SP Box Set Collection?
Looking at the picture it's either not the UK release or is missing some early ones. The ones I can't see are the two Hard Days Night EP's. One had a similar cover to the album and the other was red and had Any Time At All, When I get Home, I'll Cry Instead and Things We Said Today. Another is the 'hits' one 64'? 65?. It had IIRC She Loves you, I feel Fine and two other biggies on it. The guys had some keep fit stuff on the cover - Ringo was on an exercise bike I think and Paul was holding a large spring.There was also one which had a picture of the lads jumping up in the air by some rocks that look to be from the AHDN film set, i5t might have included Twist an Shout. Probably more but I can't recall without Google. I do think this is not a UK EP set.
harrylime

Post by harrylime »

That picture is of the singles collection, as mentioned 'SP Box Set Collection'. Also there isn't a non-UK EP collection to begin with.
Beatlesiak

Post by Beatlesiak »

Dear Friends,
====================================================================================
Can somebody re up this CD EP Box Set? today i lost my copy with pendrive - no comment :( :? :oops:
Can somebody shared CD SP Box Set Collection?
Thx, regards,

W.
apesrfools

Post by apesrfools »

Lon Chaney III wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:23 pm
Beatlesiak wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:43 pm ====================================================================================
Can somebody re up this EP Box Set? today i lost my copy with pendrive - no comment :( :? :oops:
Looking at the picture it's either not the UK release or is missing some early ones. The ones I can't see are the two Hard Days Night EP's. One had a similar cover to the album and the other was red and had Any Time At All, When I get Home, I'll Cry Instead and Things We Said Today. Another is the 'hits' one 64'? 65?. It had IIRC She Loves you, I feel Fine and two other biggies on it. The guys had some keep fit stuff on the cover - Ringo was on an exercise bike I think and Paul was holding a large spring.There was also one which had a picture of the lads jumping up in the air by some rocks that look to be from the AHDN film set, i5t might have included Twist an Shout. Probably more but I can't recall without Google. I do think this is not a UK EP set.
apesrfools

Post by apesrfools »

Beatlesiak wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:42 am Dear Friends,
Can somebody re up this CD EP Box Set? today i lost my copy with pendrive - no comment :( :? :oops:
Can somebody shared CD SP Box Set Collection?
Thx, regards,

W.
good for one week

hxxps://we.tl/t-7O2Ed87h6U
Beatlesiak

Post by Beatlesiak »

:-)
Thank You Apesrfools, I'll make a double copy later today (just in case)
:-)
Lon Chaney III

Post by Lon Chaney III »

apesrfools wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:51 pm
Lon Chaney III wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:23 pm
Aha! Now we is cooking with gas!!! :P :mrgreen:
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
longoeduardo

Post by longoeduardo »

Can somebody re up this EP Box Set? today, PLEASE :roll: