Red Book Vinyl Rip Boxes

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Help67

Re: Red Book Vinyl Rip Boxes

Post by Help67 »

The DESS rips are easy to find or Doc Robert's MFSL, but the others, I don't see it as easy. If it is, it would be nice if links were uploaded for each of these boxes, of different ripping.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Help67 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:59 pm Thank you all for clarifying the Red Book enigma (lack of computer knowledge). I just try to contribute something since I don't upload anything. Here are all possible rips together except the Black Box (uploaded by Mrbeatleg). If it suits someone perfect, if not, then move on. It seems to me that this option is not superfluous. Anyway, if someone has another ripping of the From Liverpool box, I would be grateful if you could upload it, I don't see another one.
Here is one copy that was uploaded here in February 2022 by Hummus905. Link valid until December 31, no re-up.

From Liverpool - The Beatles Box (1980, Japan) Hi-Res LP FLAC (Hummus905) Part 1 hxxps://we.tl/t-PAvsz7KVo4

From Liverpool - The Beatles Box (1980, Japan) Hi-Res LP FLAC (Hummus905) Part 2 hxxps://we.tl/t-pDh0abxGb8
Yves
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Thank you very much Yves for uploading this link, much appreciated. I think I discovered you in March or April so I missed a lot.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

@Help67...
Please do not think me (or other forum members) ungrateful. I can vouch for all commenters here and I assure you, they are all very knowledgeable and they are only trying to clarify, qualify, improve, protect and assist. They may not realize you use Google translate at times and these topics are dialect sensitive as are the contexts of the conversations. But, I myself have never used torrents nor am I interested in learning. I don't know if there are any forum regulations about them but, I don't recall seeing a torrent variety post here. Never the less...you've seen my contributions: NOTHING except ReUps...a few ANCIENT CDs(Japanese REVOLVER and Rubber Soul both Mido Brand)...and a WHOLE lot of chatter. Some of the chatter was gratuitous! The best part of this forum is the ability of members to remain focused and keep everything in perspective. I've never seen any misunderstanding that wasn't just a misunderstanding and quickly put behind us. I think everyone appreciates that you are trying to give something back to the community. They are only helping ALL of us learn. So, don't take ANYthing personally.
We're trying to improve the quality of everything(JUST LIKE The Beatles). I think it is possible!
Peace, friends!
Get back!
Get back...
for some California grass!
Last Thought: If you are seeking a specific item...ask for it. THAT seems to work the best.
This is a candy store.
KC

WilliamShears for Mayor! FREE Lord Reith! <-----(NOT a political endorsement)
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Thank you very much for your words Kwai Chang. No hint of misunderstanding. I have the feeling that I have something to contribute as I am getting brutally rich from Beatle material at your expense.
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hi ianbuckers and macca4ever, thanks for your feedback. I hope I didn't bother anyone. Best regards to all.
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
macca4ever

Post by macca4ever »

Help67 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:52 pm Hi ianbuckers and macca4ever, thanks for your feedback. I hope I didn't bother anyone. Best regards to all.
Hi Help67
Asking something isn't bother and answer to questions is courtesy and must be done (if you know the answer of course)
All i can suggest you is if you are looking for vinyl rip don't spend time for resampling at Red Book standard but download Hi-Res only (24/96 or 24/192) if you want burning them you can do it, use DVD instead of CD.
From a long time i have an old Sony DVD player connected at my audio system where i play audio DVDs made with plex.
Warm regards
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hi, it's funny, I also have a Sony dvd player connected to the amplifier to listen to cd's. I literally burned out my cd player, also Sony. I have a passion for original sound and the closest I get are the original vinyl rips, that's why I download everything I see from rip. I appreciate your recommendation to burn dvd, I hadn't thought about it. I only have Nero for burning, I don't know if it would work. One question, then why do the ripped cd's from DESS sound so good if they are cd's? The Millenium Remasters edition are pretty decent, I think. What do you think of these very standardized editions? I have a cd collection of the US mono and stereo Millenium Remasters vinyls that sound great, I don't know if you know it. What you want to tell me is that the cd does not capture the quality of a vinyl ripping? Of course it is very interesting what you have told me.
macca4ever

Post by macca4ever »

If you play the same album from a CD first and then from Hi-Res source (DVD or from PC, phone or tablet) you can appreciate how the sound is better, obviously on the same audio system, isn't same of a direct vinyl play but not so far.Not great differences but you can listen a most warm sound, that's only my opinion of course.
About Dr Ebbett's CDs yes they play great, in my opinion a must have.
About capture the quality of a vinyl ripping the difference between CD and Hi-Res is like DVD and Blu-Ray for movies, also this is only my opinion.