Red Book Vinyl Rip Boxes

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Help67

Red Book Vinyl Rip Boxes

Post by Help67 »

Hi all, I'm sending a link so you can download the Red Book collection (I don't know who he is) of Beatles box sets: Blue, MFSL, Japan Red Wax Mono, From Liverpool and the latest Stereo and Mono. I guess I won't be breaking the rules by redirecting you to another page. If so, I guess it will be cancelled. The truth is that they are very good, similar to DESS.
https://ww3.torlook.info/beatles%20red%20book
cliftdean74

Re: Red Book Vinyl Rip Boxes

Post by cliftdean74 »

Thanks for the link!
aleksandermccartney

Post by aleksandermccartney »

Could someone download the 2014 Mono and share? Torrents won’t work for me :(
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

I don't think these are vinyl rips, they are all CDs
Help67

Post by Help67 »

I have no idea, although the DESS and Dr Robert's sound like cd's with those programs that eliminate noise and sticks. If you listen to the DESS ones they are perfect, there are no typical vinyl noises. I found these and they sound great. I don't know if anyone knows any way to know technically if they are ripped or not. Or are they simply DESS copies, although From Liverpool is not ripped by DESS I believe. From the choice of Magical Mystery Tour it could be Australian. The logical thing would be to take the German Horzu edition which is the best. The truth is that it's all the boxes except the singles and EP's. Well, and the Black Box that you have ripped, is not there either. Regarding the other question, they are for downloading by torrent magnet link. You have to have bitcomet. If someone can make them available by the usual means of direct download would be welcome for those who do not have the torrent.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Sorry to ask but what is that Red Book CD-DAs stuff?

Isn't it easier to go straight to [not allowed] and get the torrent files?
Yves
Help67

Post by Help67 »

It is the same. That's how it's called in [not allowed] too (Red Book CD-DA [16/44.1]). In that page are all of them and that's why I chose this link, it's more comfortable. I downloaded them from [not allowed].org. The truth is that the covers are very well worked.
macca4ever

Post by macca4ever »

The media is LP but nothing new, some are McCannon other PBTHAL all resampled at Red Book standard (16/44) for CD burning
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

Help67 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:52 pm Hi all, I'm sending a link so you can download the Red Book collection (I don't know who he is) of Beatles box sets: Blue, MFSL, Japan Red Wax Mono, From Liverpool and the latest Stereo and Mono. I guess I won't be breaking the rules by redirecting you to another page. If so, I guess it will be cancelled. The truth is that they are very good, similar to DESS.
https://ww3.torlook.info/beatles%20red%20book
Red Book is the encoding standard for CD...so 'he' isn't anyone.

Most of these, maybe all, are vinyl rips encoded to 16/44.1 - that's red book.

All stuff most of us would have already and if not easily found with a torrent search like torlook...oh that's what you used!
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Thank you all for clarifying the Red Book enigma (lack of computer knowledge). I just try to contribute something since I don't upload anything. Here are all possible rips together except the Black Box (uploaded by Mrbeatleg). If it suits someone perfect, if not, then move on. It seems to me that this option is not superfluous. Anyway, if someone has another ripping of the From Liverpool box, I would be grateful if you could upload it, I don't see another one.