Paul McCartney Oobu Joobu incomplete DVD set MPL Communications

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
MUR

Re: Paul McCartney Oobu Joobu incomplete DVD set MPL Communications

Post by MUR »

InnerLight wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:59 am Here's the artwork I have for all 6 volumes: Oobu Joobu DVD Art
Thank you, InnerLight!

BTW, comparing a root menu for all 6 volumes, I see it's very different: e.g. for vol.1-2 it is one type, for vol.3 - the other one (with hieroglyphs), for other vols - one more type. Is that OK, or maybe different uploaders shared volumes from different labels? I hope it's not the latter.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

I looked at the v1 on Google Drive that Chuck and Dave uploaded on the prior page and the VOBs thumbnail previews led me to believe that the menus were different as well, perhaps. My copy of v1 has a standalone DVD burner type menu.

I did not download that copy to check, just guessing. But since mine have the creation (download) date of 4/3/22 and since I replied in the topic around that time I assume mine are the same as originally uploaded.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

All 6 volumes I got off this thread. 4-6 appear to have a root menu. 1-3 were uploaded later, by request, and appear to be different. DVD copied from DVD? Or VHS. Anyway, they is what they is.

Then 1 & 2 were re-uploaded by someone else. And I jumped in and uploaded the part 3 which I had downloaded from here earlier....

Sorry for the discrepancy.