Paul Seattle 2022 (YouTube)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
AlexFloyd

Paul Seattle 2022 (YouTube)

Post by AlexFloyd »

Hi guys:
Found this video not complete show but with a VERY GOOD image and sound!!
Macca´s voice sounds very good (he´s almost 80) so, to me al least he sounds VERY GOOD.
did i say "very good"? :mrgreen:

Enjoy;:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDMQApUKto
alphabeatles

Re: Paul Seattle 2022 (YouTube)

Post by alphabeatles »

Nice find, thanks!

Thoughts: Akward Johnny Depp appearance on video, bad timing ;-)

Those who paid for front row seats get to stare face to face at the security guys...
ted

Post by ted »

Saw this too; the sound quality got my attention for certain on this one, but what a shame it's not the entire gig.

:(
BrianHodkin21

Post by BrianHodkin21 »

Beautiful sound quality!
Gredel21

Post by Gredel21 »

Hi all.
There is also the show from Spokane on you tube

Greg
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Here's a quick sample sync of 2 separate Seattle recordings (audio from different YouTube videos), where about 11 minutes fell into place without need for laborious editing (it goes awry after that...).

UPDATE: A new file is posted below.

Anybody have any soundboards/IEM yet? Then I can mix more than 2 crappy sources together.
Last edited by alphabeatles on Thu May 12, 2022 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
billylentz

Post by billylentz »

Oh, I think it sounds very good!

If the soundboard doesn´t appear, I´ll be more than glad to have a full concert in this format! ;)
alphabeatles wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:25 am Here's a quick sample sync of 2 separate Seattle recordings (audio from different YouTube videos), where about 11 minutes fell into place without need for laborious editing (it goes awry after that...).

Can't Buy Me Love/Junior's Farm/Letting Go. Sources slightly panned apart for a bit of stereo effect.

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1IgIE4OfqP2Gus8icUWA6Ai8b0EnX5Ymy/view?usp=sharing

Anybody have any soundboards/IEM yet? Then I can mix more than 2 crappy sources together.
aslak

Post by aslak »

Pretty good sound!
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

billylentz wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:15 pm Oh, I think it sounds very good!

If the soundboard doesn´t appear, I´ll be more than glad to have a full concert in this format! ;)
I spent some (way too much) time figuring out where the two videos synced, and it wasn't pretty ;-)

One video was complete (and the other wasn't, and even had some songs out of order). And even though they were presumably both digital sources, they didn't just fall into place alongside each other, so a bunch of manual editing was necessary to keep the timing right.

But I managed to comp together 17 songs that were captured by both videos for a stereo audience experience which isn't too bad, considering there is no soundboard in the mix.

In the zip file I included a screenshot of my Audacity project so you can see where the songs lined up (and didn't). Women And Wives is in the screenshot but isn't included because 1) there was a gap in the middle of it where the longer video cut out and 2) no one needs to hear it...

Enjoy!

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1SRlLtbnZiejFIX75g1RXaids6LU6XxXI/view?usp=sharing