Mind Games - John Lennon remix RE-UP 30-5-24)

Fan created remixes and rare variations
dumbchops

Re: Mind Games - John Lennon - new remix 2021

Post by dumbchops »

20YearsAgo wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:55 pm
dumbchops wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:34 pm I don't know if there's any interest or not but I have the complete tracking and overdub sessions for "Nutopian National Anthem". I got it in a trade some time ago. The entire session lasts around 80 minutes or so. I'll go ahead and rip my cd in case anybody wants it.
Um, that 80-minute Nutopian overdub session is bogus. I found out the hard way after trading my previously uncirculating "Carnival of Light" acetate for it. The actual overdub session, according to people much higher up on the food chain than me, lasts only 35 minutes. But it's a pristine 35 minutes, totally untouched by NR like my 80-minute tape.
<gulp> I've only heard about that 35 minute version. I hear that the silence is so loud that some people say it influenced the genre of "cradle rock" weeks before it became a thing. My favorite album from that era was The Blank Album by the band Asleep. I used to blast that thing and yet my neighbors still never called the authorities on me.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
Applejam101

Post by Applejam101 »

I really like the sound of the music. I can hear the individual instruments better.
The only quibble I have is that the vocals are too low on the title tracks.

I think Meat City is so cool...it may be my go to from now on.

Thanks
D-listener

Post by D-listener »

Thank you for downloading but I can’t access the site as well. Any secret way to get this. I appreciate your help!
WilliamShears
Site Admin

Post by WilliamShears »

dumbchops wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:08 pm
20YearsAgo wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:55 pm
dumbchops wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:34 pm I don't know if there's any interest or not but I have the complete tracking and overdub sessions for "Nutopian National Anthem". I got it in a trade some time ago. The entire session lasts around 80 minutes or so. I'll go ahead and rip my cd in case anybody wants it.
Um, that 80-minute Nutopian overdub session is bogus. I found out the hard way after trading my previously uncirculating "Carnival of Light" acetate for it. The actual overdub session, according to people much higher up on the food chain than me, lasts only 35 minutes. But it's a pristine 35 minutes, totally untouched by NR like my 80-minute tape.
<gulp> I've only heard about that 35 minute version. I hear that the silence is so loud that some people say it influenced the genre of "cradle rock" weeks before it became a thing. My favorite album from that era was The Blank Album by the band Asleep. I used to blast that thing and yet my neighbors still never called the authorities on me.
You guys made sure to turn the volume up all the way to 11 right? That’s the best/only way to properly hear all the subtleties of the track. At one point, at full volume, the 35 minute outtake sounds so clean that I use it as a reference track to show off my speakers to my friends.
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you FBS for all your efforts and kindly sharing :)
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Mindblowing, pure, powerful - many thanks fishbeardsunset for your great work on these tracks, I'll mark it fab.
Robert
beatlbay

Post by beatlbay »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:53 pm :D Hi Everyone....

By the way I left out the Utopian National Anthem!!!

A Happy New Year to you all

Link good till 13th January 2022
https://filepost.io/d/MY2HUbiczx
What!!!!
Blasphemer!
Evil do-er!
Rotter!
The best piece of social mumbo jumbo bs Lennon ever committed to record!
May your soul burn in ever lasting happy New Year wishes!

Thanks
D-listener

Post by D-listener »

Please, please can you repost in WE or Filefactory?
fishbeardsunset

Re: Mind Games - John Lennon - new remix 2021(NEW LINK)

Post by fishbeardsunset »

Alternative new link: WeTransfer
hxxps://we.tl/t-RrrZ9QjzRh Enjoy :D

Just as a matter of interest, I have been speaking with the technical software development engineer at "Filepost" who has changed the streaming URL code which was reporting a potential malicious code for "Avast users"

He has confirmed to me that this link should now be error free" and has said:

"Can you ask the Avast users to try again. 🤞this link works."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any Avast users that still have problems please let me know and I will contact him again, but hopefully all resolved now 🤞🤞
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-listener

Re: Mind Games - John Lennon - new remix 2021(NEW LINK)

Post by D-listener »

Thank you for the new link-it worked perfectly and it is great to finally hear your remix. Great job!