5. Your Mother Should Know
6. I Am The Walrus
7. Hello Goodbye
8. Strawberry Fields Forever
9. Penny Lane
10. Baby You're A Rich Man
11. All You Need Is Love
12. Bonus: Magical Mystery Tour Finale
13. Bonus: I Am The Walrus (Isolated Vocals)

All tracks remixed and remastered from the Japan Toshiba-EMI CD (TOCP-51124), except "I Am The Walrus", remixed and remastered from the German LP (PBTHAL Honzu rip), and "Magical Mystery Tour Finale", remixed and remastered from the Magical Mystery Tour Blu-Ray (via the Magical Mystery Tour 50th Anniversary bootleg).

I am amazed to see this album consistently placed near the bottom of The Beatles' ranked albums. I'm not sure why the hate. Is it seen as a sequel to Sgt. Pepper, with more the same? Insane. Hard to imagine a world without "I Am The Walrus", "Hello Goodbye", "Strawberry Fields Forever", "Penny Lane", and "All You Need Is Love." The other tracks are great too. I decided to include the isolated Walrus vocals as well. So much craziness there. I raised the volume so you can catch more of what is going on. I never recognized the pig snort before!

Enjoy!

Google Drive Link
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VlAEXGkLACSSY39kdvqTfZv63qX_QP_6?usp=sharing
jpa

Re: Magical Mystery Tour - Remixed and Remastered

Post by jpa »

Thank you! Nice job with all these gems the last days!
niallquinn

Post by niallquinn »

Many thanks!
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

BRILLIANT - Thank you.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Hummus905 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:51 pm

I am amazed to see this album consistently placed near the bottom of The Beatles' ranked albums. I'm not sure why the hate. Is it seen as a sequel to Sgt. Pepper, with more the same? Insane. Hard to imagine a world without "I Am The Walrus", "Hello Goodbye", "Strawberry Fields Forever", "Penny Lane", and "All You Need Is Love." The other tracks are great too. I decided to include the isolated Walrus vocals as well. So much craziness there. I raised the volume so you can catch more of what is going on. I never recognized the pig snort before!

Enjoy!

Google Drive Link
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VlAEXGkLACSSY39kdvqTfZv63qX_QP_6?usp=sharing
Yeah, it's me.... all that aside....

MMT is actually an excellent album. A nice collection. Perhaps the reason for the strangely low ranking is due to the confusion surrounding its release. An EP in the UK. A fully realized album in the US. A B/W telecast in the UK. A much-delayed release in the US. But I love this album. If I were to look towards the bottom of the list, which is hard since all their albums are excellent, it'd be Beatles For Sale as that seems to be the least ground-breaking. But even so, No Reply? I'm A Loser? Excellent tunes as compared to the stuff released by other bands at the time.