Band On The Run 2024 Remix + Live And Let Die

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Cocho68

Re: Band On The Run 2024 Remix + Live And Let Die

Post by Cocho68 »

Hola ScottAlan!
Quería preguntar si hay la posibilidad de reponer este link, (la verdad se me pasó y no lo vi hasta ahora )

También te quería preguntar sobre la continuación de tu trabajo en los temas de Revolver. Lo que hiciste ahí fue extraordinario y aun espero una continuación 🙏
Un abrazo!
Arbogast

Post by Arbogast »

If you could re-up, I would be very grateful.
theboxinargentina

Post by theboxinargentina »

Cocho68 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:22 pm Hola ScottAlan!
I wanted to ask if there is the possibility of reposting this link, (the truth is that I missed it and I didn't see it until now) I also wanted to ask you about the continuation of your work on the Revolver tracks. What you did there was extraordinary, and I'm still waiting for a continuation 🙏 A hug!
Ah gracias Cocho68! I thought I was done with Revolver. Ok I'll look into what I did and maybe re-do or do more.

Here's a re-up of BOTR:
hxxps://we.tl/t-yMQLGoh79K
Cocho68

Post by Cocho68 »

theboxinargentina wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:21 pm
Cocho68 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:22 pm Hola ScottAlan!
I wanted to ask if there is the possibility of reposting this link, (the truth is that I missed it and I didn't see it until now) I also wanted to ask you about the continuation of your work on the Revolver tracks. What you did there was extraordinary, and I'm still waiting for a continuation 🙏 A hug!
Ah gracias Cocho68! I thought I was done with Revolver. Ok I'll look into what I did and maybe re-do or do more.

Here's a re-up of BOTR:
hxxps://we.tl/t-yMQLGoh79K
Inmensamente agradecido!! Un abrazo!!
Arbogast

Post by Arbogast »

Thanks so much for the re-up. Nice work on the remix! I really appreciate it!
Anton

Post by Anton »

Thank you very much for your work Scott...I join Cocho in asking you if you can complete Revolver and if you could include some alternative takes such as take 5 of and your bird can sing. Also, since I have seen how incredible your work is, I would like to ask you if you could improve I Me Mine, but without the wall of sound and especially the drum sound that is too weak. I apreciate it. Anton.
theboxinargentina

Post by theboxinargentina »

Anton wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:46 pm Thank you very much for your work Scott...I join Cocho in asking you if you can complete Revolver and if you could include some alternative takes such as take 5 of and your bird can sing. Also, since I have seen how incredible your work is, I would like to ask you if you could improve I Me Mine, but without the wall of sound and especially the drum sound that is too weak. I apreciate it. Anton.
Thanks so much. Guess I better have another look at Revolver!