Is there any complete pro-shot Love video?

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
twogurusindrag

Is there any complete pro-shot Love video?

Post by twogurusindrag »

I've never seen the show, and I may never. I was wondering if there's a video complete and pro-shot? Thanks.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
billylentz

Re: Is there any complete pro-shot Love video?

Post by billylentz »

There is not. They let it go by. Maybe now.

But there´s a Cirque de Soleil compilation DVD, and it has some excerpts from "Love".
therowdyman

Post by therowdyman »

hxxps://www.amazon.com/All-Together-Now-Cirque- ... B0017QMRJS

All Together Now is a great documentary on the making of the show (and something a hardcore fan needs in their collection).

Nothing official of the whole show has been released. As far as I know, nothing has been leaked that's pro-shot, either. There are audience shot leaks out there that could be used to fill in the gaps with the few pro shot clips released in press kits and on YouTube.
maccafan1

Post by maccafan1 »

Hopefully with the show stopping soon will come out on DVD/BlueRay
dascottjr

Post by dascottjr »

I know that PBS had a Cirque special that showed full segments of different shows throughout the years, including (to the best of my memory) A Day in the Life (at least). I've been unable to look it up since it aired.
There's also a film that does the same thing, except that it ties different segments of Cirque shows together to create an overall story. (An edited version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps was one of the Beatles numbers in it.) This one might still be on Netflix.
The closest thing I've seen to a "full" audience recording (that wasn't strictly audio) is a random person's Facebook video capturing portions of each (if not every) song.