Harry And His Box Set (V1, 2, 7, 10, 12, 15, 14 update.)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
beatlened

Re: Harry And His Box Set (V1, 2, 7, 10, 12, 15, 14 update.)

Post by beatlened »

jpgrcat1960 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:51 pm TOTP-247a.jpg

A certain member helped me on TOTP, so I have this Volume,
more chat on this 247 [Have], 248, 249, & 250 [The last 3 I need]

hxxps://iorr.org/talk/read.php?2,3040649

Regarding Mick Taylor interview, few version of Honky Tonk Women, & Gimme Shelter

hxxps://oldrockerbr.blogspot.com/

Has Billy Fury BBC & Radio Luxembourg
You can get these here hxxps://mixes.cloud/alan-jarvis2/
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

I made a mistake with the dating of the George Martin "Pop Profile". it is actually the very last episode, and would probably have been recorded on May 2nd 1966, not in 1965.

Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
jpgrcat1960

Post by jpgrcat1960 »

Love to hear Gordon Waller of Peter & Gordon

Wonder if Woman was talked about on Pop Profile?
jackb

Post by jackb »

I'm easily confused. What volume does the George Martin Pop Profile interview appear on?

Jack
pegboy

Post by pegboy »

jackb wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:59 am I'm easily confused. What volume does the George Martin Pop Profile interview appear on?
Lord Reith

Harry And His Freight Container

Post by Lord Reith »

Inspired by the new Mind Games uber cube, I am proud to announce the Harry And His Freight Container ultimate box set.

Available in four collectible colours - Red, Blue, Green and Baby Poo - this ultimate set takes deluxe editions to a new level. Be the envy of your Beatle friends. Imagine their surprise and delight when they come over to watch Let It Be and find this in your living room! It's the ultimate conversation piece. Tucks away neatly in a spare corner of any 200 x 200 foot room.

Housed inside this uber collectible set you will find:

- All 30 volumes of Harry And His Box Set, pressed on prestige replica BBC 78rpm acetates - 450 of them in all.
- A lifesize wax replica of Brian Matthew, made by Madame Tussauds in Paris. Comes in four scented options depending on the colour of the container.
- A replica of the mens toilet at the Paris Cinema Studio, built into the far end of the freight container. No need to duck out in the middle of your favourite song anymore.
- A special 30 disc "crossfaded versions" edition of HAHBS, featuring all songs and chat crossfaded in the style of the 1994 Live At The BBC.
- "The Dalmation Mixes". 101 selected tracks remixed by a dog.
- Yellow Matter Custard gold disc. The classic original BBC beatleg, pressed on an authentic gold disc. Comes with a gold cartridge for playing it.
- The Beatles And The Bieb exclusive hardback book. An extended essay by pop legend Justin Bieber who tells of the impact the group had on his life, his struggles with recording his new album and his plans for the future.
- Maida Vale. A 6 foot wide diorama of the leafy suburb where The Beatles recorded several BBC sessions. Comes with a table for setting it up, pewter replicas of all four Beatles and Rodney Burke, miniature jewelled drum kit and guitars, Dinky Beatles Van, Maida Vale studio complex, and Regents Park Canal (water not provided).
- A Harry And His Box jigsaw puzzle.
- A frozen box of Vesta Curried Beef with rice and banana sandwiches (John lennon's favourite food in 1963).
- A chair to sit on.
- An old moldy BBC rug.
- A bar fridge stocked with Scotch and Coke.
- Some crisps.
- Central heating.
- A "Don't Bug Me I'm Listening To The Beatles" badge.
- A set of keys.

Limited to a run of 500 and restricted to a maximum of 4 per customer. Reserve yours now! The Harry And His Freight Container Uber Box Set retails for only £55,000 (excluding VAT and shipping). Orders are shipped by... erm, ship.
ted

Post by ted »

Don't forget that limited Lord Reith picture puzzle with his mug on it too.
Limited, because not all pieces are included.....

Get yours now! :lol:
Last edited by ted on Sat May 18, 2024 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

ted wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:15 am Don't forget that limited Lord Reith picture puzzle with his mug on it too.
Limited, because not all pieces are included.....

Got yours now! :lol:
Yes, they're not all there, just like me.
JoeWadley

Re: Harry And His Freight Container

Post by JoeWadley »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:27 am Inspired by the new Mind Games uber cube, I am proud to announce the Harry And His Freight Container ultimate box set.

Available in four collectible colours - Red, Blue, Green and Baby Poo - this ultimate set takes deluxe editions to a new level. Be the envy of your Beatle friends. Imagine their surprise and delight when they come over to watch Let It Be and find this in your living room! It's the ultimate conversation piece. Tucks away neatly in a spare corner of any 200 x 200 foot room.

Housed inside this uber collectible set you will find:

- All 30 volumes of Harry And His Box Set, pressed on prestige replica BBC 78rpm acetates - 450 of them in all.
- A lifesize wax replica of Brian Matthew, made by Madame Tussauds in Paris. Comes in four scented options depending on the colour of the container.
- A replica of the mens toilet at the Paris Cinema Studio, built into the far end of the freight container. No need to duck out in the middle of your favourite song anymore.
- A special 30 disc "crossfaded versions" edition of HAHBS, featuring all songs and chat crossfaded in the style of the 1994 Live At The BBC.
- "The Dalmation Mixes". 101 selected tracks remixed by a dog.
- Yellow Matter Custard gold disc. The classic original BBC beatleg, pressed on an authentic gold disc. Comes with a gold cartridge for playing it.
- The Beatles And The Bieb exclusive hardback book. An extended essay by pop legend Justin Bieber who tells of the impact the group had on his life, his struggles with recording his new album and his plans for the future.
- Maida Vale. A 6 foot wide diorama of the leafy suburb where The Beatles recorded several BBC sessions. Comes with a table for setting it up, pewter replicas of all four Beatles and Rodney Burke, miniature jewelled drum kit and guitars, Dinky Beatles Van, Maida Vale studio complex, and Regents Park Canal (water not provided).
- A Harry And His Box jigsaw puzzle.
- A frozen box of Vesta Curried Beef with rice and banana sandwiches (John lennon's favourite food in 1963).
- A chair to sit on.
- An old moldy BBC rug.
- A bar fridge stocked with Scotch and Coke.
- Some crisps.
- Central heating.
- A "Don't Bug Me I'm Listening To The Beatles" badge.
- A set of keys.

Limited to a run of 500 and restricted to a maximum of 4 per customer. Reserve yours now! The Harry And His Freight Container Uber Box Set retails for only £55,000 (excluding VAT and shipping). Orders are shipped by... erm, ship.
- Ringo
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Baby poo, ha!