Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
niallquinn

Re: The Beatles – Magical Mystery Mixes (TJT Productions) 16 CD

Post by niallquinn »

Thanks you very much!!!!!!!!
GP10Ellison

Post by GP10Ellison »

found this page with artwork for the rest of the discs (17-25) although they do have watermarks
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/beatles ... 3-s75.html

not sure why they use these weird ones when there are good ones here for most of them
https://www.jagamart.com/nsearch.html?s ... 9762682587
remember when you were in The Beatles? and the song goes, “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make”? You.. you remember that?

Yes.

Uh.. is that true?

Yes, Chris. In my experience I find, the more you give, the more you get.
GP10Ellison

Post by GP10Ellison »

I've fixed vol 21 but found that part of the final track was left off the share.
I've used mp3tag to correct all the naming etc. issues between the various volumes so that they are properly named ("Track Number - Title.flac" so the first title of the first volume is "01 - I Saw Her Standing There.flac") and added the covers from the second link above and a bit of other housecleaning to make sure the tags are consistent throughout.
I didn't associate the weird images with vol 17-25 in mp3tag. I personally don't like those images at all.
if anyone is interested I could share my "corrected" versions of the cds.
remember when you were in The Beatles? and the song goes, “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make”? You.. you remember that?

Yes.

Uh.. is that true?

yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

GP10Ellison wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 pm I've fixed vol 21 but found that part of the final track was left off the share.
I've used mp3tag to correct all the naming etc. issues between the various volumes so that they are properly named ("Track Number - Title.flac" so the first title of the first volume is "01 - I Saw Her Standing There.flac") and added the covers from the second link above and a bit of other housecleaning to make sure the tags are consistent throughout.
I didn't associate the weird images with vol 17-25 in mp3tag. I personally don't like those images at all.
if anyone is interested I could share my "corrected" versions of the cds.
Of course tagged versions would definitely be a good thing.

I usually tag or retag shares that are either untagged or with incomplete tags. This time I decided not to as it was a task too big. I could have help myself with the jagamart page but decided not to, considering the tedious task of copy/paste needed to put as much info as possible in the metadata.

So, your offer is undeniably accepted. Thanks for your work on this one.
Yves
GP10Ellison

Post by GP10Ellison »

yymca6 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 pm

I usually tag or retag shares that are either untagged or with incomplete tags. This time I decided not to as it was a task too big. I could have help myself with the jagamart page but decided not to, considering the tedious task of copy/paste needed to put as much info as possible in the metadata.

I tend to retag everything I get to make sure my music library is consistent...so I have a decent system in place for doing it.

I'm gonna take one more pass through it tonight and after I'm sure it is done I'll post a link, likely tomorrow morning.
Just an FYI....I am treating each volume as a separate thing not disc 1 of 25 etc. which is what music brainz is set to think of it as.
I don't dig too deep on the tagging, just make sure the major stuff is correct.

Yes.

Uh.. is that true?

yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

GP10Ellison wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 pm
yymca6 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 pm

I tend to retag everything I get to make sure my music library is consistent...so I have a decent system in place for doing it.

I'm gonna take one more pass through it tonight and after I'm sure it is done I'll post a link, likely tomorrow morning.
Just an FYI....I am treating each volume as a separate thing not disc 1 of 25 etc. which is what music brainz is set to think of it as.
I don't dig too deep on the tagging, just make sure the major stuff is correct.
C cool!

If I have some free time I might extend your tagging with the info available on Jagamart. Not sure I will but I'll do my best. If so, I'll post links for sure.
Yves
ROBOB

Post by ROBOB »

Hi,
Can anyone re-post TJT034 The Beatles - Alternate Takes 1963 With The Beatles
TJT037 The Beatles - Alternate Takes 1965 Rubber Soul and TJT038 The Beatles - Alternate Takes 1966 Revolver

Thanks,
Robob
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

ROBOB wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:45 am Hi,
Can anyone re-post TJT034 The Beatles - Alternate Takes 1963 With The Beatles
TJT037 The Beatles - Alternate Takes 1965 Rubber Soul and TJT038 The Beatles - Alternate Takes 1966 Revolver

Thanks,
Robob
Here you go. Link valid 3 weeks. hxxps://we.tl/t-Rj6wJRgUiP
Yves
GP10Ellison

Post by GP10Ellison »

Here is my "fix" of the magical mystery mixes vol 1-25.
I have retagged the files via mp3tag and got better artwork for the first 16 versions.
I have also fixed volume21 which was improperly split.
the only real issue now is that part of volume 21's final track was missing from the original share

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/c5UF2Y5C#DQZpKUJF3UY4_UVB_3zLww

Link will be up till the end of may
Last edited by GP10Ellison on Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes.

Uh.. is that true?

GP10Ellison

Post by GP10Ellison »

yymca6 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 pm
C cool!

If I have some free time I might extend your tagging with the info available on Jagamart. Not sure I will but I'll do my best. If so, I'll post links for sure.
posted link

Yes.

Uh.. is that true?