The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
nickotina

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by nickotina »

Nice cover art!
silver_2000

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by silver_2000 »

therowdyman wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:08 am I thought I'd get in the spirit and make a poster for the project. I went with the Anthology-theme since it also references the multiple-sourced approach of the project.

Very very good. I am jealous of your graphic design skill
ledzepfilm

Post by ledzepfilm »

It should go without saying that Twickenham will be revamped along with the release of Apple and Rooftop in light of the upcoming restoration of Let it Be.

Stay tuned...
Derian the imp

Post by Derian the imp »

ledzepfilm wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:59 pm It should go without saying that Twickenham will be revamped along with the release of Apple and Rooftop in light of the upcoming restoration of Let it Be.

Stay tuned...
HELL YEAH!
I am the goddesses of Hell Fire!
Mr Bump

Post by Mr Bump »

Can't wait for Part 2 of this. I'd love to see it ahead of a revamped Part 1 although both will be fantastic. It's great work you're doing.