WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
[flabbyroad]

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by [flabbyroad] »

jackb wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:47 pm
Another correction needed (I think) in notes booklet: 13.08P The song title should probably be Otis Sleep On. It's an Arthur Conley tribute to Otis Redding. I have an old Arthur Conley 45 on the ATCO label. One side of the record is Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da and the other side of the record is Otis Sleep On.

Jack
Thanks for the correction man!
I hope to update at least the booklet ASAP.

fl.
beatlnumber 9

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by beatlnumber 9 »

Wow AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much, to everyone involved. Cheers!
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

Hey everyone, I'm just doing a quick post to let you know that the set will be updated soon hopefully. We're just waiting for the Let It Be restoration to drop, to make sure we don't miss any new restored audio to include in the update.

Stay tuned!
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.
WilliamPowell

Post by WilliamPowell »

Amazing work. Thank you!
"Getting a clear picture on Channel 2 is not my idea of whoopee."
jackb

Post by jackb »

When the update drops I would really appreciate info on what has changed and what remains unchanged.

Jack
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

jackb wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 am When the update drops I would really appreciate info on what has changed and what remains unchanged.

Jack
Sure, I'll write a changelog, which will also be included in the set itself if there will be more updates in the future.
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.