EMERICK LAGOS TAPE HMC VS MISTERCLAUDEL

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
webvan

Re: EMERICK LAGOS TAPE HMC VS MISTERCLAUDEL

Post by webvan »

AdamBound wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:54 pm Misterclaudel, the same bootleg company that downloads and sells my YouTube videos on DVD uncredited by the way :lol:
Yeah, cry me a river...the bootlegger who's cheating artists of their rights is whining about "foreigners" sharing his boots :D
Joel Nohn

Post by Joel Nohn »

RalseiDeltarune wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:16 pm
menza08 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:38 pm
Fast lucky wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:05 pm Ultimate Archive Collection by Voo-Doo
Oh yeah, I remember this thing :lol:

https://www.giginjapan.com/paul-mccartn ... e-archive/
Talk about "scummy".
How do you mean? Yeah, it was put together by fans, but it is pressed as silver CDs and at a price that - dependent on your dealer - is almost a steal.

But, they contain official material, so ..
Nowhere Man9091

Post by Nowhere Man9091 »

20YearsAgo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:13 pm Well, that was swift... Here's an email Misterclaudel sent out this morning to his foreign clients and distributors. Looks like Misterclaudel may be getting out of the Beatles game. This is what we've all been trying to warn people about. We've been warning people NOT to share the new Misterclaudel sets for a reason...

Hello everyone.

Someone upload our new item UNDEDRDUBBED VOL.1 at free download
and othe guy spread the link of that like attachment.

We are selling CDs to customers,
not for providing materials to free downloads.

I don't want to deal with Beatles and solo CDs anymore to foreign countries.
Please do not order Beatles related stuff, it's for domestic customers only.
Other CDs are welcom as always.
So let me get this straight…MC rips off the artist by selling bootlegs ( we want them though) then when someone rips him off he takes his ball back and runs home.
Who’s that little old man?
jpgrcat1960

Post by jpgrcat1960 »

I'm in BC, Canada, thanks for MC, & HMC :D
Joel Nohn

Post by Joel Nohn »

Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:45 pm
20YearsAgo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:13 pm Well, that was swift... Here's an email Misterclaudel sent out this morning to his foreign clients and distributors. Looks like Misterclaudel may be getting out of the Beatles game. This is what we've all been trying to warn people about. We've been warning people NOT to share the new Misterclaudel sets for a reason...

Hello everyone.

So let me get this straight…MC rips off the artist by selling bootlegs ( we want them though) then when someone rips him off he takes his ball back and runs home.
Well, it is and it isn’t. He’s paid for these tapes and he deserves to get his money back to produce more product and also to live.

No one goes to work for free unless they’ve been given a rein to live without needing the money. But then you work to what you’re accustomed to. If you’re a beer or champagne lifestyle, you’ll work towards what you want.

If the artist puts out those tapes first, fair, that’s then piracy if they’re published without their approval.
If the artist didn’t put them out, could have prevented it but didn’t bother, then that’s their fault. Exploitation maybe, but if you don’t do it, damn right, someone else will.
cres1629

Post by cres1629 »

Thanks For Everyone!
CharlesHawtrey

Post by CharlesHawtrey »

Joel Nohn wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am

Hello everyone.

Well, it is and it isn’t. He’s paid for these tapes and he deserves to get his money back to produce more product and also to live.

No one goes to work for free unless they’ve been given a rein to live without needing the money. But then you work to what you’re accustomed to. If you’re a beer or champagne lifestyle, you’ll work towards what you want.

If the artist puts out those tapes first, fair, that’s then piracy if they’re published without their approval.
If the artist didn’t put them out, could have prevented it but didn’t bother, then that’s their fault. Exploitation maybe, but if you don’t do it, damn right, someone else will.
It's not just about the artist, he stole from creators here.
Phase one in which Doris gets her oats!
Golem

Post by Golem »

Joel Nohn wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am

Hello everyone.

I mean its still piracy whether the artist puts them out or not, sound recordings are protected for 70 years, even if never released
Chapter IV, Section 6, Article 101 of the Japanese Copyright Act
https://www.cric.or.jp/english/clj/cl4.html
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

EXCELLENT - Thanks for sharing ....
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

Thank you