Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 13 V2 available)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Fast lucky

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 13 V2 available)

Post by Fast lucky »

masterjedi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:22 am
20YearsAgo wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:17 am
masterjedi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:03 am Sorry, been away viewing the eclipse!
Did you get a good glimpse of it? Here, we had nothing but clouds, clouds, and more clouds. All told, I was only able to see the eclipse for about 90 seconds. And even that was in the earliest minutes. Funny though, the clouds disappeared about 30 minutes after the eclipse ended.
Yes, traveled to near Indianapolis and it was almost perfect weather! A highlight of my life for sure!
Mine was seeing Paul for the first time ! 😀 I did repeat the treat many times afterwards :) :) :)
Kando

Post by Kando »

20YearsAgo wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:17 am Funny though, the clouds disappeared about 30 minutes after the eclipse ended.
That could well have been an effect from the eclipse. Apparently a total eclipse, or near that, will cool off the earth's surface enough so that during the eclipse the cooling will dissipate certain clouds when the surface cools enough. In particular low cumulus clouds seem to be affected the most, and will often completely dissipate.

We now return you to our regular programming. :)
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
rafael_szot

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 12 available)

Post by rafael_szot »

masterjedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:59 pm
rafael_szot wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:25 pm Regarding the track "I Am The Walrus [edit of RS6 and 7 US stereo]" located in the vintage mixes folder of Volume 11: the mix included there is the trimmed version of the track. Wouldn't the HörZu Magical Mystery Tour be a better source for this particular mix, as it is featured untrimmed there (i.e., it contains the full six-bar keyboard intro instead of the four-bar intro as per the US LP)?
hmm, I think you're right. The phasing of the vocal (especially around the 22 second mark) matches between the US stereo and German stereo versions, which is different from the 80s CD. But we have those extra bars elsewhere anyway, so I'll probably just leave it. Quite interesting discovery though!
I've just compared the two sources again, and the HörZu has better sound quality—not just because of the full keyboard intro. Perhaps you'd like to reconsider its inclusion?
masterjedi

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 12 available)

Post by masterjedi »

rafael_szot wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:37 pm
masterjedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:59 pm
rafael_szot wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:25 pm Regarding the track "I Am The Walrus [edit of RS6 and 7 US stereo]" located in the vintage mixes folder of Volume 11: the mix included there is the trimmed version of the track. Wouldn't the HörZu Magical Mystery Tour be a better source for this particular mix, as it is featured untrimmed there (i.e., it contains the full six-bar keyboard intro instead of the four-bar intro as per the US LP)?
hmm, I think you're right. The phasing of the vocal (especially around the 22 second mark) matches between the US stereo and German stereo versions, which is different from the 80s CD. But we have those extra bars elsewhere anyway, so I'll probably just leave it. Quite interesting discovery though!
I've just compared the two sources again, and the HörZu has better sound quality—not just because of the full keyboard intro. Perhaps you'd like to reconsider its inclusion?
Yes, it's on the list for future updates. The list is hitting critical mass, so should be sooner than later!
PAMcDaddy

Post by PAMcDaddy »

Fast lucky wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:32 am Art for volumes 1 to 13

hXXps://we.tl/t-fdmKgxLrZu
Sorry, but any chance for a re-up? I missed it and the link has expired.
billybudapest

Post by billybudapest »

beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen:
[sekky ch]

Post by [sekky ch] »

Please tell me how to delete the file :oops:
I cannot delete all of your files that i downloaded
harrylime

Post by harrylime »

Try a more resilient file manager like Total Commander. And reboot the system if you haven’t already tried so.
masterjedi

Post by masterjedi »

Help! Can anyone provide DDSI numbers for the tracks on the Let It Be Super Deluxe? It would be quite helpful.

thanks in advance!